Feedback on smackd /Jblind

Chef

I don't understand why staff is not taking his seriousness in consideration.. Sly is trying to prove his point that he learned from his mistakes and he got wiser I assume you do know what does that mean , it means that he regret allowing any other human being in his account and it wont happen again so I am guessing this is the staffs point to see forward in actions, allow me to bail out this honest person before he gets abused.

Free sly"

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/4343/qEznqs.png

@Gretar

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1

@Chef Hey, appreciate this brotha.

In terms of the moderators I have never personally come into any issues with Jblind, I have always found him to be a positive and helpful person. @JBLIND Sorry for not tagging you in my appeal lol, I do hope that you're not too sad! If you need something sweet to eat to brighten your day I will send you candy! =]

However, Smackd on the other hand I cannot say that I have ever met another human being who is as egotistical as he is. I have also never encountered someone that has flamed me the way he has in game in the past; all bull shit aside people are who they are, it's unfortunate that he holds a vendetta against me for him getting shit talked after getting smoked for a 304 KS by me. Not to mention the only reason he died was from his own damn stupidity and cocky ass attitude. 

Edited by Sly
4 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

you guys cry over bying banned in a game and you say the admins are childish? do i get it right?

and who are you whale?

Oh i'm sorry I didn't know stating peoples opinions and or facts was a childish thing to do? Not to mention the fact that where we are this very second is the correct section to be stating opinions and facts.

Edited by Sly
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

you guys cry over bying banned in a game and you say the admins are childish? do i get it right?

Nobody is crying here unless this is your position if so you could've see it in a different vision,

This person have rights and dignity and he is not accepting the idea of anyone is stepping on them, thanks for your concern and now go stick your nose where it belongs.

Edited by Chef
1 minute ago, zeplin99 said:

and who are you whale?

Actually u know who I am and you're my slave paki , nobody cares what you think and beside that if you would lose ur account you would suck a dick to get unbanned so keep ur legs closed.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Vos said:

Actually u know who I am and you're my slave paki , nobody cares what you think and beside that if you would lose ur account you would suck a dick to get unbanned so keep ur legs closed.

im your slave funny nig im nobodys slave but thanks i probs have log /kps of you too ;( sadly i dont Play anymore since i cleared roatz again alone sad moments

1 minute ago, Vos said:

actually i got unbanned way back by smackd without asking so don't know what you think i would suck dick to get unbanned im in most rsps's banned for flamming and im not asking for unban? good jk l0000000000l

Just now, zeplin99 said:

actually i got unbanned way back by smackd without asking so don't know what you think i would suck dick to get unbanned im in most rsps's banned for flamming and im not asking for unban? good jk l0000000000l

Nobody cares now get back to the pms of people ingame for some pkp.

3 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

You seem very proud of your guilt of making fun and disrespecting the roatpkz owner.

@gretar

Edited by Chef
1 minute ago, Vos said:

Nobody cares now get back to the pms of people ingame for some pkp.

we got again someone who cant read nig LOL i dont even Play anymore cleared roatz again alone sad for you huh well get back on trying to get pkp for your gfx designing LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Account sharing is not Bannable but trying to sell items/PKP for any other service or currency is a perm ban. The fact that this was done by someone else sharing his account means he’s responsible for anything that happens. 

The fact you’re saying he should be un-banned because he’s “sorry” honestly means fuck all and doesn’t change anything. It’s like breaking any rule and saying sorry gets you out of it? No. 

Honeslty this has been discussed before and can’t be assed to keep talking about it, get over it.

• Hmmm 1
1 minute ago, Chef said:

You seem very proud of your guilt and making fun and disrespecting roatpkz owner.

@gretar

gretar loves me defintly more then you ;( i get a pms back when i pm him you dont sad... mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sad moments pls dont cry me a river dont Need it thanks!

gretar loves me defintly more then you ;( i get a pms back when i pm him you dont sad... mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sad moments pls dont cry me a river dont Need it thanks!

You are really childish for this attitude trying to earn gretars love by force, don't cry yourself one when he kicks you out of the forums or lose interest in you.

Edited by Chef
4 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

we got again someone who cant read nig LOL i dont even Play anymore cleared roatz again alone sad for you huh well get back on trying to get pkp for your gfx designing LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I make more $ with designing in a week then you do in a year so dont even start about that. Sad thing is that you are banned ingame but still trying to give your opinion on the forum lol (nobody cares btw)

Edited by Vos
Just now, Chef said:

You are really childish for this attitude trying to earn gretars love by force, don't cry yourself one when he kicks you out of the forums.

i did earn his respect im the ground blacklist is ingame null but back to Thema i got nothing to cry since im not trying in my freetime to get someone unbanned like you ? null

1 minute ago, Vos said:

I make more $ with designing in a week then you do in a year so dont even start about that. Sad thing is that you are banned ingame but still trying to give your opinion on the forum lol (nobody cares btw)

im banned? well you can ask over my ingame Name "slave l0c" im actually not banned im caring on life unlike you trying to get someone unbanned LOL oh does roatz Money Count as irl Money? ok i start painting then and Count osscape Money then as irl Money moit then we all get g0d moneys

Just now, Chef said:

Lets keep this opinions meme out of my topic please I am looking to see some seriousness forward and to free Sly, thanks for your time.

Any other posts will be considered as spam.

gretar won't unban someone when a nobody says it. Point out end nig accept it hes banned

im banned? well you can ask over my ingame Name "slave l0c" im actually not banned im caring on life unlike you trying to get someone unbanned LOL oh does roatz Money Count as irl Money? ok i start painting then and Count osscape Money then as irl Money moit then we all get g0d moneys

gretar won't unban someone when a nobody says it. Point out end nig accept it hes banned

Thanks for proving your point, you are defending the staff teams on the wrong thread, I'm just giving my feedback in the right section.

Just now, zeplin99 said:

Rofl you really think I do big projects on roatpkz rofl. Dont worry about the bussines rat. And idk where you can see me trying to get someone unbanned but I cant find it myself so keep it quiet.

Just now, Vos said:

Rofl you really think I do big projects on roatpkz rofl. Dont worry about the bussines rat. And idk where you can see me trying to get someone unbanned but I cant find it myself so keep it quiet.

why you tryna outspeak now moit like inglo from singo?? you drive ferrari from nagari?? down the masasarii??

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

@Vos @Chef I'm just trying to wrap my head around how @zeplin99 speaks in broken sentences for a game he apparently quit yet sits on the forum day in and day out talking shit to people over nothing.

going in fourms every morning / night befor i sleep is also 24/7 for you oh ok nig ;( sad moments well gl on getting unbanned nd crying to jblind nd smackd for unban null

going in fourms every morning / night befor i sleep is also 24/7 for you oh ok nig ;( sad moments well gl on getting unbanned nd crying to jblind nd smackd for unban null

Its not a lucky situation what do you know?, Its just protecting dignity and self rights if you ever thought of that.

Well thank you. I am not sure where you get "crying" out of anything that has been said here, but I also cannot give people enough brain cells to comprehend simple things like having a discussion on an issue such as this.

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Stop feeding your mind any type of bullshit its harmful and exposes your lack of self confidence @zeplin99

Start learning how to love yourself more and have a decent adventure.

how can i explain it t0 your 4head ginger Name and game in good words..

YOU DONT RE=CHER ME well anyways dont act me like you know something over life when you cry over every single piecerin0 of shit when you dont get what you want ! sad secound !

here!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont cry now pls.

1 minute ago, Sly said:

I'm surprised you even know what IQ is considering your broken ass sentences and clear lack of any intelligence. 

i'D rather die funny and Retard then having an iq of 500 LOL you dont risk anyding irl to have fun but im speaking here to gingers that d0nt reach me Level sad ok i l0ved by gretar and smackd you l0verd by n0b0dy and beg4unban @.@ sad fk i eggposed myself

how can i explain it t0 your 4head ginger Name and game in good words..

YOU DONT RE=CHER ME well anyways dont act me like you know something over life when you cry over every single piecerin0 of shit when you dont get what you want ! sad secound !

here!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont cry now pls.

I am amazed how you're still wasting your valued time on a place you are not comfortable with I am not acting on you its just you can't accept the facts about your personality and same way you act blind that's total corruption for your body my man, lookout for yourself.

• JBLIND locked this topic