Jblind is kinda out of control

Chef

Do you think that jblind is a bit out of control by shutting down my feedback topic on him and is not willing to accept any accusations even if its true? by the way you do not have the rights to close my post for no reason and with out my permission nobody have did anything wrong and negative relates to you but my feedback and others should know what kind of staff they are dealing with you can not act on people its unacceptable in their vision they have to know the facts are staff based on, I would like to ask you to re-open my case for misunderstanding and allow others to give their feedback on the staff members freely with no pressure, thank you for your time and have a nice day. @Gretar 

PXLe1V.png

7 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

I think it should have been locked. The topic had already been discussed in a multiple previous posts and the current post was turning into a flame war.

Fruitiest, the topic that we were originally discussing was never talked about before by us. We were giving feedback on moderators, and yes I will admit when zeplin joined into the posting it became a bit of a flame war, but at the same time it had only gone on for about 20-30 minutes. And I personally was at the end of it ready to get back onto the topic at hand, but Jblind came in and said no no that's enough. 

Anyway here we are restarting the discussion over moderator feedback, and it will not turn into a flame war again.

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

I understand the loyalty for other staff mates, but in fact there's something should be changed.

We need mods like @Tupac again.

Edited by Sly
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

you never did a "Feedback" Topic you begged for unban you fucking Retard slave

@Fantastic could you do me a favor and not allow any player by disagreeing to leave my topics alone? I don't have any intentions to disrespect this human being and respond to him.

18 minutes ago, Smackd said:

He is out of control what even is this, this has to be illegal in some countries?

Not really but this is humiliating to others based on their feelings and doesn't buttresses any rules.

Edited by Chef

It was right to be locked, shouldn't have even been open for as long as it was. Only the account holder can appeal, so your opinion on how it was handled is irrelevant, however harsh that sounds to you. 

It was discussed by staff privately and a decision was made. It clearly states in the rules that account sharing is allowed at your own risk. And it is standard procedure to ban all linked accounts associated with RWT because people think their main will be OK if they do it on an alt. It won't. It's unfortunate but let this be a lesson for any of you that share accounts in future.

That pretty much covers the feedback in the first post of your previous topic, not reading 40 replies of garbage.

• Upvote 2

Nobody is crying that’s misunderstanding in your vision and clearly not thinking straight, I had to give it a go I am not looking for guarenteed results perhaps just showing the community some facts about the staff attitude and treatment and lately they are sarcastic to others, thanks for your time everyone else and hope you stop trying to farm posts and  get back to whatever you been doing.

3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

The topic wasn’t even directed at me it was a cry for him to get un-banned. I locked it because it turned into a flame war 

2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

It was right to be locked, shouldn't have even been open for as long as it was. Only the account holder can appeal, so your opinion on how it was handled is irrelevant, however harsh that sounds to you. 

It was discussed by staff privately and a decision was made. It clearly states in the rules that account sharing is allowed at your own risk. And it is standard procedure to ban all linked accounts associated with RWT because people think their main will be OK if they do it on an alt. It won't. It's unfortunate but let this be a lesson for any of you that share accounts in future.

That pretty much covers the feedback in the first post of your previous topic, not reading 40 replies of garbage.

It started by someone else and I asked staff to take him out of my topic clearly nobody has time for that and thanks for participating and giving your opinion.

7 hours ago, Same Sea said:

sly is a retard for allowing weirdos on his acc (if thats even the case). crying about it now and making topics is pointless

We all commit mistakes until we decide to learn and I think Sly regreted it already and staff is stepping on him

Edited by Chef

You had to show 'staff attitude and treatment' towards others? Sly in particular? You're saying we're being sarcastic? This guys ban is fucking valid what don't you get about this? Why are you constantly trying to say Staffs attitude is bad, more so towards me and Smack when we're doing the correct thing? Stop being a fucking idiot @Chef

31 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

You had to show 'staff attitude and treatment' towards others? Sly in particular? You're saying we're being sarcastic? This guys ban is fucking valid what don't you get about this? Why are you constantly trying to say Staffs attitude is bad, more so towards me and Smack when we're doing the correct thing? Stop being a fucking idiot @Chef

You do correct things depending on your mood I think many players got unbanned after breaking the rules real bad time, whatever this is your decision to make and in my opinion probably should treat every single player the same way.

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

You do correct things depending on your mood I think many players got unbanned after breaking the rules real bad time, whatever this is your decision to make and in my opinion probably should treat every single player the same way.

Got any examples of my decisions being wrong when I’m in a “mood” to back up your claim? 

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

I think Sly mentioned that in one of the comments, and he is not as guilty as charged, there's misunderstanding.

Find me the examples then don’t accuse me of something without evidence.

So you’re saying the person who was on his account that he gave access to did nothing wrong AND that the owner of the account is not liable for the rules broken? 

14 hours ago, Chef said:

by the way you do not have the rights to close my post for no reason and with out my permission

17 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Got any examples of my decisions being wrong

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

I think Sly mentioned that in one of the comments

ONE OF THE COMMENTS!! JBLIND YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL

425bf2b9e9c6312530c8c1abe2f54f0c.png

• Upvote 1

• PK Guy locked this topic
8 minutes ago, Chef said:

What I am saying he is no longer liable and he got wiser for the future and he deserves a second chance.

He’s no longer liable? Sure he is he gave access to the account to someone of which broke a rule which would result in any player having their account perm banned. Not to be rude but you don’t decide who gets a second chance, we do.

• Upvote 1