Need answers

Tesfxye

image.png.8cd7569640545f5159c47f6c5f1794c1.png

Skotizo literally warns you that it'll skull you with a popup he banned him for his own mistake. I get it you're doing it for the server, and losing 2m is a huge fucking loss but you go to duel arena you have to accept that you can lose, you go to the wildy you accept you can die. Gretar refunding you is between you both, but banning the guy for not refunding you over gbsing over a hard earned kill is making up rules on the fly clear abuse. 

But hey circle amright? "AB00SE needs demote" 

Not saying you should be demoted, just own to your mistake which you haven'. 

image.png

Edited by pm2getbodied
  • Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong. Fantastic is my favourite. But fair is fair. Doesn't matter if you were taking pictures or not. You didn't protect item. Not only should he NOT be banned... The item should belong to the kid you banned. I mean put the shoe on the other foot ya kno?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dylalina said:

Don't get me wrong. Fantastic is my favourite. But fair is fair. Doesn't matter if you were taking pictures or not. You didn't protect item. Not only should he NOT be banned... The item should belong to the kid you banned. I mean put the shoe on the other foot ya kno?

He’s banned him now from posting on forums too lool 

someone’s on a power trip 

2 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Detectives on the case!

There's no need for a detective, we're literally going off what you said, not even what he said. The evidence is above, the situation is clear regardless of how you cut it, slice, divide it. Your mistake equals his banishment on this game because you decided to be petty over 2m. 

Doing it for the server, we sincerely appreciate that, it doesn't mitigate your sins dude. More players = awesome, great, but if you forsake one player, then what's the point of joining ab0osepkz. 

Edited by pm2getbodied
  • Upvote 1

This is unacceptable. The guy didn't deserve ban. You were in wildy which basically means you accept that you can get killed. We know Gretar told you to take pictures for Roat Pkz Facebook (facebook is dead btw), but why didn't you go invisible when you entered the wildy? @Fantastic

8 minutes ago, Umut said:

This is unacceptable. The guy didn't deserve ban. You were in wildy which basically means you accept that you can get killed. We know Gretar told you to take pictures for Roat Pkz Facebook (facebook is dead btw), but why didn't you go invisible when you entered the wildy? @Fantastic

That's a valid question, he could have went invisible, he could have read the warning, hell he could have done this on an alt. 

14 minutes ago, Umut said:

A special icon appears when we go invisible. Gretar doesn’t want that icon on the images so I couldn’t go invisible.

Also, this case has already been sorted FYI! 🙂 

27 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

A special icon appears when we go invisible. Gretar doesn’t want that icon on the images so I couldn’t go invisible.

Also, this case has already been sorted FYI! 🙂 

How was it sorted? Feeling bad for the guy pking bank and being punished for it.

1 minute ago, Tesfxye said:

Should of been left with the tbow and compensated for the time he’s spent wrongfully banned, but guess we can deal with this 

Yeah, as long he's unbanned maybe an apology (I know a lot to ask for right), but it's just sad a thread had to be created for attention. He woulda been swept under the rug if this didn't exist. 

• Upvote 1