Chef

Do you need justice?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is this getting any serious??

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Staff is kinda getting out of control and abusing their powers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2018 at 07:49 PM

I don't get it right , let me understand did @Fantastic go not eliminated and sleepy to wilderness to take pictures for @Gretar to post it in Facebook?, even tho we all know that the Facebook site is currently avoided and the last post was by august 31 and the previous by July 8, Is this a joke? I understand that Gretar lets you deal with your own issues because it happen out there but did you expect from the crowd to buy your joke @Fantastic? Why so serious?, You can't just stop the earth by flipping and capture a moment then go back to it and fix your mess ups that simple, that's over reacting during trespassing to other personal properties and you trespassed the other player rights and dignity to feed your stomach again by doing a stupid mistake which you should've been awake since the second you thought to step into wilderness and kept your cautious with you meanwhile you're in the risk zone, you can not use your privilege to blame others for your stupid mistakes and you offended @Faifo deeply in his feelings and that must been awful and a hard moment for him to recognize what is going around him, that is unacceptable to treat your community that way they're not dogs or animals, they are human beings with hearts which can be harmed by people like you, what a monster! , all of this happened because of a Runescape private server , you don't have any clue about privacy. Its just an item you can't act according to your mood whether you like it or not you can not avoid losing and act like you don't lose, there's no way someone alive who can't lose its the way it lets you grow if you decide to, but you just thought you could handle it the easier way huh?, c'mon you don't wanna go there to the dark valley, get rid of your over self confidence and let it go, take a deep breathe and accept what happened , if you don't have a good heart intentions then I have no clue how you deserved that rank. 

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1. I honestly have little to no idea what you just wrote.

2. This was already talked about and sorted, why're you making a topic on it.

3. In-game updates were prioritized which is why the Facebook page has been inactive for a while. It's not being "avoided".

What does this have anything to do with privacy? 302843349528739840.png?v=1

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

1. I honestly have little to no idea what you just wrote.

2. This was already talked about and sorted, why're you making a topic on it.

3. In-game updates were prioritized which is why the Facebook page has been inactive for a while. It's not being "avoided".

What does this have anything to do with privacy? 302843349528739840.png?v=1

You just banned the player for your own mistake and clearly your not alright, you can't just punish others for it learn to accept the facts of you losing.

And you don't have to understand because you don't see it that way you haven't figured out what you have done, are you heartless?

• Nice 1

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

You just banned the player for your own mistake and clearly your not alright, you can't just punish others for it learn to accept the facts of you losing.

And you don't have to understand because you don't see it that way you haven't figured out what you have done, are you heartless?

He understood that. 

Just now, pm2getbodied said:

He understood that. 

Oh so he is playing bad cop when the guards sleep? Ic

11 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

Idk guys this sounds pretty illegal :thinking:

😛 the facts confuse your vision you were born illegally that's why you see it that way.

• JBLIND locked this topic