Roat Pkz Video Competition Winners!

Gretar

2ebf58bda0b882dbb031563fe5b89f67.thumb.png.17846e33020a452a60d6f88f0886bb8f.png
Roat Pkz Video Competition WINNERS!
Thanks to everyone for participating, here are the winners! To claim your winnings, Please go to https://roatpkz.com/donate/ and add to your cart until you reach the amount you won! Then send me a screenshot on here of your cart! (The Halloween Sale ends in 1 day, so be fast)!

1. WAHEYYY - $200

2. HATCX - $125

3. JBLIND - $100

4. METAL RAIMON - $50

5. KNASTERD - $25

😎 Thank you all for participating, a great update is in the works, a very good one! 😎

• Upvote 3
  • Hmmm 1
  • Nice 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Lmfao in all fairness to everyone that entered mine had the best quality of clips and of a good quantity too, was edited well but not as much as the two above so I guess that’s why I came 3rd? 

Ur vid was good ngl but wahey I think had better and between you and zeke I would’ve tied it or something because they both were rlly good

31 minutes ago, repent said:

Ur vid was good ngl but wahey I think had better and between you and zeke I would’ve tied it or something because they both were rlly good

Not disagreeing but apart from the editing what was better in Waheyy’s vid exactly? No disrespect to the him 

47 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Not disagreeing but apart from the editing what was better in Waheyy’s vid exactly? No disrespect to the him 

You should have been disqualified in first place since your video is longer than 7 minutes.

On 10/12/2018 at 8:37 PM, Gretar said:

Rules:
Video Must be made specifically for this content! (No old videos).
Video must be at least 3 minutes long, and not more than 7 minutes.
Video must be uploaded to YouTube (public) & link to
https://roatpkz.com/ in description.
Video must be PvP related - Hybrid - Deep Wild - Edge Pking - etc.

Video will be judged based on quality of clips + edit.

Waheyy had more clips, not any clip became a bit boring (/waiting for the kill) and used more appropriate music in my opinion. Also th editting just made the slight difference.

Edited by Knasterd
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

That’s just it, it was the editing part that game him the W. His clips were on par as well

however it’s strange how the rules favor editing in this competition in comparison to the last

1 hour ago, Knasterd said:

You should have been disqualified in first place since your video is longer than 7 minutes.

nah lol, gretars said he doesn't mind accepting videos that are slightly above/below the time limit

not suprised ppl aren't content with the results lmao this is what happens when Smackd isn't judging the contest he knows about pking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1