King Gym is Speaking

Gym Life

Hey guys, im back again for a speech.

allright, listen maybe im pushing to much etc etc. but this really should get fixed already this aint fun anymore listen all to me. The reason why i speak because im old old guy back in da days, and i will explain y all.

So basicly 2 years ago, there were some staffs alright > Nyzic, Terzey, Bankai, Love wings. ( Yoobs ). So basicly allright those people like these staffs ive never seen them doing something for the game, such as helping, promoting, yelling. Those all Staff Team Abused this whole server. Yoobs > Stole 2b 07 gp of gretar. Love wings > Muting people when he gets killed for max. Bankai > kept muting and were daily staking as a sickness in his blood. Nyzic asslicker of Yoobs, 2 rats in 1 bucket = Yoobs Abuser.  

There was also 2 more mods > Requiem af and Bind u dead > those 2 rats abusing stake for example they are staking when they were losing, they kept doing tie match. ( which means no1 won )

Afflication the old admin > Were just shittiest admin ive seen in my entire life, being useless and worthless for the server. 

Ungrateful: I've never seen him doing something against me ( hes just cool ) 

Look guys there was the worst and the badest Staff manager ive ever seen in my entire life: Zoradz damn what was that guy a whore no joke. 

Oke fuck this story, we are going to my so most of all players on Roatpkz getting unban for RWT allright?

today i saw someone who appealed named: Tiha > he was saying that he just attempting to rwt but that there was no Transactions + it was old ban. ( 2017 ban but oke ).

So back to my: ROATPKZ cant make their own rules with ''if someone was buying, that he gets unban. i mean rwt is rwt there is nothing excuses for if he bought or not'', By me there was also no transactions, i was only saying '' i can sell you if u want''. that is not called RWT i mean u can call rwt when it happends. Like in real life> you saying im gonna kill him, do you get jail for murder? no u dont once you murderd the guy... so there is nothing you guys can keep me banned after 2 years. 

That was my final decision. # FUCK YA ALL

• Upvote 2

Yes brother, there were some bad old staff, they were demoted and not staff anymore. People can turn bad at any moment, you know this, and it is difficult to predict who will do something like this in advance; so Gretar gives people chances and some of them let him (and the rest of the server community) down. What can be done?

You have been explained the logic behind the RWT buying vs. selling rule multiple times, please understand it has to be like this. Some people are MAC banned for RWT offences and you are not, consider this a blessing that you can play and just forgot the old account, no one remembers it anymore. Gym Life is the way forward. You can re-build, harder, better, faster, stronger!

11 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Like in real life> you saying im gonna kill him, do you get jail for murder? no u dont once you murderd the guy... so there is nothing you guys can keep me banned after 2 years

2 years nothing, many (if not all) countries have a law for this called conspiracy to commit murder, if it can be proved you were planning a murder, or even if you try to murder somebody (but didn't actually kill them) you can still get a big prison sentence. 

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Yes brother, there were some bad old staff, they were demoted and not staff anymore. People can turn bad at any moment, you know this, and it is difficult to predict who will do something like this in advance; so Gretar gives people chances and some of them let him (and the rest of the server community) down. What can be done?

You have been explained the logic behind the RWT buying vs. selling rule multiple times, please understand it has to be like this. Some people are MAC banned for RWT offences and you are not, consider this a blessing that you can play and just forgot the old account, no one remembers it anymore. Gym Life is the way forward. You can re-build, harder, better, faster, stronger!

2 years nothing, many (if not all) countries have a law for this called conspiracy to commit murder, if it can be proved you were planning a murder, or even if you try to murder somebody (but didn't actually kill them) you can still get a big prison sentence. 

OSRS also punishes players a lot harsher for selling than they do for buying gold. Drug dealers are also punished a whole lot harsher than those that buy the drugs and use them.

Bringing up ex-staff members that did wrong things doesn't make what you did any less wrong.

• Upvote 1

You are so bipolar it’s not even funny if I recall correctly this was the same guy who less than a week ago was spamming the forums with how he should be staff.

whatever points you try to make about yourself that make you seem like a “good” player are completely invalid and/or are before you let your true colors shine through. Thank god your account is permanently banned if I were Gretar I’d macban you from this game and forum simply because of how retarded and toxic you are

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, repent said:

You are so bipolar it’s not even funny if I recall correctly this was the same guy who less than a week ago was spamming the forums with how he should be staff.

whatever points you try to make about yourself that make you seem like a “good” player are completely invalid and/or are before you let your true colors shine through. Thank god your account is permanently banned if I were Gretar I’d macban you from this game and forum simply because of how retarded and toxic you are

But who are you lol? Go sell ur ass