Tournaments

Tesfxye

Tournaments   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are tournaments skill based?

2. 2. Should the combat system in tournaments be changed so that the bonuses have more of an effect, for example, if you whip someone on robes in hybrid tournament/ you are more likely to hit high.

58 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

curryboy keeps losing to rl and meridian in brid tournies I don't see a problem here

Don’t even make it past the stakers in the first rounds 

If anyone wants to explain why you wouldn’t what a better combat system for tournaments to be implemented that’d be cool 

1 hour ago, Tesfxye said:

Don’t even make it past the stakers in the first rounds 

If anyone wants to explain why you wouldn’t what a better combat system for tournaments to be implemented that’d be cool 

because 100% of the server were 18+ yrs old in 2014/15, now 4 years later u want better combat on ROATPKZ (grow up lmao how can u play this everyday lol)

game is and if not then it should die:

i agree tho, i can guess combat is worse now than ever before and wtf is that disgusting staff list 🤣🤣🤣😩

Edited by l DONT NOW
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

because 100% of the server were 18+ yrs old in 2014/15, now 4 years later u want better combat on ROATPKZ (grow up lmao how can u play this everyday lol)

game is and if not then it should die:

i agree tho, i can guess combat is worse now than ever before and wtf is that disgusting staff list 🤣🤣🤣😩

your English is worse now than ever before