Official RoatPkz Slayer Guide

Fruitiest

RoatPkz OFFICIAL WILDERNESS SLAYER GUIDE

RoatPkz offers Wilderness-only Slayer. 

Slayer is one of the most consistent money makers on RoatPkz.

Getting Started:

Spoiler

Get tasks at "Slayer Master" at ::slayer.

Right click "assignment" for a new assignment.

::Getid enchanted gem.

Enchanted gems give free teleports to your task, the amount of teleports is based on your donator rank.

Larran's Keys Loot Video's by Smoothie + Fruitiest:

Spoiler

Reward shop:

Spoiler

Unlocks: 

Bigger and badder: Increases the chance of getting a superior npc. Superior Npcs give a large amount of slayer exp and a guaranteed slayer key.

Superior Npcs include - Bloodvelds, Abby demons, Gargoyles, Dark beasts

Like a boss: You can now receive boss tasks. You will be assigned them just as you get assigned other tasks. Unlike osrs, you cannot choose how many you are assigned.

Extends: 50-100 points to unlock. Gives more monsters to kill per task.

Store: 

Salve ammy (ei) - Increases the wearer's damage and accuracy in Ranged and Magic by 20% while attacking undead monsters. This is in addition to the 20% boost to Attack and Strength that is already provided by the original Salve amulet (e). The 20% strength and attack bonuses DO NOT stack with the black mask's 16.67% strength and attack bonuses but DOES stack with Void Knight equipment.

Slayer helm: When worn on a slayer task, the helm provides a melee boost of 16.67% against slayer tasks

Slayer helm (i): The Slayer helmet (i) is a piece of equipment that is worn in the helmet slot. It provides the bonuses of multiple pieces of protective and beneficial Slayer equipment. It functions in the same manner as its unimbued variant (with the 16.67% Melee bonus), except that it provides an extra 15% boost to Ranged accuracy and Ranged damage, and a 15% boost to Magic accuracy and Magic damage.

Imbued heart: Players can use the Invigorate option on the heart to temporarily increase their Magic level by 2 to 10 levels (1 + 10% of the player's level, rounded down). It can be activated an infinite number of times, but it can only be activated once every seven minutes per player, regardless of how many imbued hearts are owned.

Viggora's Mace (u) - Requires 1,000 revenant ether to charge. Will then need 1 ether per attack. All ether are lost on death. When Viggora's chainmace is charged with revenant ether, an additional 50% melee accuracy and damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness.

Craw's Bow (u) - Requires 1,000 revenant ether to charge. Will then need 1 ether per attack. All ether are lost on death. When Craw's bow is charged with revenant ether, an additional 50% ranged accuracy and damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness.

Thammaron's Sceptre (u) - Requires 1,000 revenant ether to charge. Will then need 1 ether per attack. All ether are lost on death. When Thammaron's sceptre is charged with revenant ether, an additional 100% magic accuracy and 25% magic damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness.

We have added 3 new Slayer Helms in-game to the Slayer Shop. They all have their own kill count & Slayer level requirements. You can take a look at them at ::Slayer.

Tztok Slayer Helmet - 500,000 Pk Points!
   Vampyric Slayer Helmet - 750,000 Pk Points!
   Tzkal Slayer Helmet - 1,000,000 Pk Points!

Bracelet of Slaughter! (30 charges)
The Bracelet of Slaughter has been added to the Slayer Shop for 10 Slayer Points. The bracelet has a 25% chance for a Slayer Task kill to not count as a kill towards it. Basically extending the length of your Slayer Task.

Expeditious Bracelet! (30 charges)
The Expeditious bracelet has been added to the Slayer Shop for 10 Slayer Points. The bracelet has a 25% chance for a Slayer Task kill to count as TWO kills. Basically reducing the length of your Slayer Task.

Skips/Blocks:

Spoiler

Cancelling any task costs 30 slayer points. At legendary donor rank, it costs 18.

Blocking tasks cost 100 slayer points. You can unblock tasks, but you will not receive the points back.

FAQ:

Spoiler

How do I get into magic axes?

Have a lockpick in your inventory (::getid lockpick). Right click pick lock the door.

Can I kill Callisto on a bear task, Venenatis on a spider task, and Scorpia on scorpion task? 

Yes, but slayer gem teleports will not teleport you to them.

How do I get to X slayer task?

Enchanted gem offers free teleports. Trade Slayer Master for a free one. 

Slayer Cave Map (::sc)

Spoiler

A new Slayer Cave has been added in-game! You can access it from 2 entrances in the wilderness, level 13 wild (::sc) or at level 30 wilderness. We have added almost every Slayer Monster on Roat Pkz in the cave.

image.png.1cfc0c27247563cae9ec8d421ac71af7.png

Slayer Ring (10% XP)!

Spoiler

We've added a brand new Slayer Ring in-game. It's a rare drop from a Slayer Task monster. 1/5,000 for every monster. It is untradeable and never lost on death - it provides you with 10% Slayer XP boost while worn (kill + task). It also automatically adds your Larran's key drops to your inventory.

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Upvote 4
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

Updated it a bit.

Let me know if you have any ideas for what else I should add to it. :)

Nice guide!

Possible add: 

You can also sell slayer keys at ::tp or with players

I think you can also kill demonic gorillas while on black demon task

Joining one of the open CC's will offer you more protection 

Being below 90 cb will get you less pked

Edited by Macky
  • Upvote 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Fruitiest changed the title to Official RoatPkz Slayer Guide
  • Fruitiest pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic