so i get banned but..

nh tank

This would’ve been nearer to the time where the zone somehow had become multi without being marked correctly as a multi zone. Fantastic would’ve made a decision to punish or not and chose not to as it’s not written in the rules it would have been his judgement. Since then we’d asked Gretar to fix it and Gretar being Gretar didn’t because he lacks brain cells but nontheless we’d collectively decided it shouldn’t be allowed but did not add it into the rules as Gretar was expected to fix it ASAP. Upon receiving the report on you and the players involved I decided to give you a 3 day User Ban which in itself is the warning. Since then Gretar has restricted access to the zone so it doesn’t happen again. 

Ultimatley the zone is not marked as multi when it has become so is a bug, abusing the knowledge of this results in the conclusion of bug abuse by said players. You could say Fantastic may have made a slight error of which you would be correct but take into consideration the nature of the situation thus why no action was taken. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, nh tank said:

@Smackd

in the pms u will see admin fatastic cx saying its not against the rules, and those who lured said player did not get banned even when he sent video proof, why am i getting banned if its not agaisnt the rules and other people arnt being punished. i just wana see some fairness

Clearly an error by Fantastic, it being multi when it shouldn't = bug.

Bug abuse = ban.

8 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Sorry for issue at meth zone fixed next update (closed for now). It's a bug since there is no 2 sword icons (mutli icon). But looking at screenshot you made sure u were allowed to do this before u did it so it's not fair u get punished for it.

What screenshot you looking at dog 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Sorry for issue at meth zone fixed next update (closed for now). It's a bug since there is no 2 sword icons (mutli icon). But looking at screenshot you made sure u were allowed to do this before u did it so it's not fair u get punished for it.

unban plox

24 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Thank you for not punishing us,

as you said it would be unfair and im sorry for abusing this situation at ::meth zone.

i'm fine with a 3 day ban.

thanks again.

7 hours ago, Gretar said:

bug?

bug.jpg

• Upvote 1