I may come back

Add ::oldbrid (kbd lair hybrid zone) with old roat pkz switches and instant bonus change just like it used to be

reason for this is cuz ”osrs switches” are not challenging at all if I do a 4 way in 0.1 tick and my opponent does it in just about a tick we’re both gonna be as fast which makes no fucking sense and everybody should be able to 1 tick by now 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, sophia said:

You were the one beggin for osrs switches only lmfaooooo

Ye back when nobody knew how to 1 tick so that I could b the only one. But now everyone but u know howto 1tick so it’s boring

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Roat switches didn't have instant bonus changes hence the stupidity of having them 

Well then mske it that way? Btw I’m quite sure they did before gretar started touching

9 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

u want a broken server so you could compete with dox ur nan? 

Lol no it would actually be more challenging, some people are just fast as fuck why should someone who gets the switch in by a microsecond be as fast as someone who already did it 0.9 seconds earlier 

I never knew the importance of this until recently. Everyone seems to be 1 ticking n shit pking is boring af

3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Roat switches didn't have instant bonus changes hence the stupidity of having them 

Plus our osrs switches feel nothing like switching on 07 u know that 2

11 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Lol no it would actually be more challenging, some people are just fast as fuck why should someone who gets the switch in by a microsecond be as fast as someone who already did it 0.9 seconds earlier 

I never knew the importance of this until recently. Everyone seems to be 1 ticking n shit pking is boring af

Plus our osrs switches feel nothing like switching on 07 u know that 2

how would u know how switching on osrs is like. youve brobably been bankstanding trying to switch your mithril set but thats about it

18 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

aa3e4ed7e77f33b7e9e954c7b1fd65ea.png Freak you cried like shit when i went away

d4eed4f30cddf0b150d0c1b610329939.png imagine being an so hard asslicker

ca7ec1c41c6d2e9e2f71d03d823ee821.png Clown why you acting

a61827cd95470da86de45c7b75050fe6.png imagine begging me for kills kid

de842b9d26da79d3e2e20719146cfab5.png 46mins? are you jking me kid

@I Dont Now

Literally everytime I see your comment it's a toxic one. Dominic, you're like 16 now. He claims to be a killer irl and you claim to be a Thai boxer. I've seen you both call out people to irl many times. Please call each others out now 🤣

Edited by Wtf Safer
  • Upvote 1
Just now, zeplin99 said:

sure i give him loc ist np.

I swear to God, with all confidence in the world when I say this, you don’t know anyone irl or on this game that would even raise their voice at me irl

If you feel like ur bad cuz o go gym or boxing and wanna prove urself I’ll arrange a money fight I accept 1v2, 1v3 etc

minimum $1000, only rule is I pick location

hmu

5 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I swear to God, with all confidence in the world when I say this, you don’t know anyone irl or on this game that would even raise their voice at me irl

If you feel like ur bad cuz o go gym or boxing and wanna prove urself I’ll arrange a money fight I accept 1v2, 1v3 etc

minimum $1000, only rule is I pick location

hmu

i wait at the Location at 12.4 its np ezra :) btw Anime Freak much?

25 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

i don't fight for Money i see you at 12.4 at the address nig :)

Just now, Same Sea said:

if you actually think he is i dont now in game you are a fucking retard. raja has moe braincells than this guy plus id be more scared if raja called me out irl than this wannabe gangster

Edited by Same Sea
14 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Thought so

Ur an obsessed retard we’ve been through this LMAO just stop commenting on my shit i don’t like u i don’t know u ur weird 

fighting for Money is something i don't Need thank you i will still wait at the address for you and every other Sweetheart man.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:41 PM, zeplin99 said:

feel free to meet me up Boys :) i did the Topic not without grounds.

oh and btw safer who are you? just another alt hider;(

@Wtf Safer  answer my Sweetheart.

Naw I play this game called real life. I don't know you personally but I'm in this group chat with some 07 friends who made memes about you since you played a server with them in 2014, that's how I found out about you. I'm not gonna mention that server because my comment will get deleted but maybe some playernames like 'Sunjar G0D' 'Ward Of Fame' or 'Zeplin47' will ring a bell. Yea that server 😜 .

Btw Zeplin47 said you were never even part of zeplins 🤣

Edited by Wtf Safer
42 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Naw I play this game called real life. I don't know you personally but I'm in this group chat with some 07 friends who made memes about you since you played a server with them in 2014, that's how I found out about you. I'm not gonna mention that server because my comment will get deleted but maybe some playernames like 'Sunjar G0D' 'Ward Of Fame' or 'Zeplin47' will ring a bell. Yea that server 😜 .

yea sure i was never appart of them :) they begged me to join them ask pernix bea3st if you know him but np my Name is dominik not Dominic says already you're from bully-sqaud since everyone from that clan misspells my Name :) dont hide and say who you are Sweetheart.

7 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

yea sure i was never appart of them :) they begged me to join them ask pernix bea3st if you know him but np my Name is dominik not Dominic says already you're from bully-sqaud since everyone from that clan misspells my Name :) dont hide and say who you are Sweetheart.

Wtf is a bully squad lmao

Btw I'm very close with Rob aka Pernix Beast. I'll ask him who tf you are l0l

Edited by Wtf Safer
40 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Wtf is a bully squad lmao

Btw I'm very close with Rob aka Pernix Beast. I'll ask him who tf you are l0l

go ask ollie , Sophie and others either :) np. and dont act lmfao everyone from bullysquad says "Dominic"instand of dominik yu Freak. l0000000000000000l a lidl bit dizzy?

21 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

go ask ollie , Sophie and others either :) np. and dont act lmfao everyone from bullysquad says "Dominic"instand of dominik yu Freak. l0000000000000000l a lidl bit dizzy?

Ollie aka 'Nsing' ? I've known him but haven't talked to him in months, it's np though I'll get in contact with him too via Pernix Beast. Atleast Ollie joined frontline as a rag slave yet you're here stuck in rsps's calling people out irl for " Thai Boxen " lmfao. Your 07 account is probably a level 50. Also "Dominic" is the most common way to spell the name

Edited by Wtf Safer
4 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Ollie aka 'Nsing' ? I've known him but haven't talked to him in months, it's np though I'll get in contact with him too via Pernix Beast. Atleast Ollie joined frontline as a rag slave yet you're here stuck in rsps's calling people out irl for " Thai Boxen " lmfao. Your 07 account is probably a level 50. Also "Dominic" is the most common way to spell the name

? i barely Play im either in jail / banned in all rsps moit so wym? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL now shush off my fking neck spastic now say who you are and stop hiding bully-squad slave

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

? i barely Play im either in jail / banned in all rsps moit so wym? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL now shush off my fking neck spastic now say who you are and stop hiding bully-squad slave

If you actually were a big deal then I'd get all the real zeplins on your ass. Go train your level 50 07 account now

1 hour ago, Wtf Safer said:

If you actually were a big deal then I'd get all the real zeplins on your ass. Go train your level 50 07 account now

:) now hes gonna hide behind others you're nothing more then a slave from bully-squad and you still don't know how to spell my Name right LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the correct spellwise is dominik btw dumb Clown LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so done man now say who you are dumb hiding ape

18 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

oh and i know that you mean soulspawn slave ? sunjar loc? sunjar 3 slaves doing nothing ;( Clown selena Gomez was the trashest from them LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh and Team Yaks? lOLOL=L=L=l0l0l0l hiding from me since around 4years? youok l01l20l10l

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

:) now hes gonna hide behind others you're nothing more then a slave from bully-squad and you still don't know how to spell my Name right LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the correct spellwise is dominik btw dumb Clown LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so done man now say who you are dumb hiding ape

oh and i know that you mean soulspawn slave ? sunjar loc? sunjar 3 slaves doing nothing ;( Clown selena Gomez was the trashest from them LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh and Team Yaks? lOLOL=L=L=l0l0l0l hiding from me since around 4years? youok l01l20l10l

Snow Jr and doggy07 literally just said you're an idiot and a complete random. People like Sunjar God and Ward Of Fame don't even remember you and called you an attention seeker. Idk why I'm arguing with you when people who've known you for years don't tend to take you serious. Bye Lmfao

Edited by Wtf Safer
36 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Snow Jr and doggy07 literally just said you're an idiot and a complete random. People like Sunjar God and Ward Of Fame don't even remember you and called you an attention seeker. Idk why I'm arguing with you when people who've known you for years don't tend to take you serious. Bye Lmfao

snow jr is a slave that quitted 07 cause he got ddosed imagine talking about doxing and ddosing and quitting once you get hit offline LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Freak everyone from sn3 and ty_ are slaves and nobodys slaved every single of them

• JBLIND locked this topic