l0l mac banned

nh tank

you really gona mac ban me for calling rag bot a static fuck everyone know that term gets thrown around alot and i never seen anything happen to them, there evidence shows a vid of rag bot dcing in a torny and its my fault? every1 knows ratlords have his ip and him and other spartan memebers have been getting hit offline in tornys. also some of my closest friends have been hit offline by them, we also know jblind is in ratlords which is kinda funny i see them joking around about getting hit offline. at the end of the day if this is the end of nh tank on roatpkz it will be very sad i feel like i made a big impact in the game, achieving 1000 ks was one of my main goals.i also wana be remembered as a guy who never turned down fights and was constantly calling people out, many players avoiding.i have meet some great people on this game many people hated on me when i first joined but once they got to know me they knew i was a chill guy.hopfully this all gets sorted and im innocent if not i will make 1 last max kill pic topic and move on to servers that are active and with better combat system.

also there evidence lmao servers legit corrupt as fuck

Screenshot_355.png

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe staff could provide some insight on this and do a better job explaining than they did with Hatcx.

Seems circumstantial and I'd bet my Bosnian nut that rat lords were responsible. Is it not possible that rat lords didn't want to see Rag bot win the tournament and did this?

NH Tank and Khalil are on the same level there's no need for him to DDoS and I think some actual proof he did anything wrong would be cool

Edited by Tupac
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Maybe staff could provide some insight on this and do a better job explaining than they did with Hatcx.

Seems circumstantial and I'd bet my Bosnian nut that rat lords were responsible. Is it not possible that rat lords didn't want to see Rag bot win the tournament and did this?

NH Tank and Khalil are on the same level there's no need for him to DDoS and I think some actual proof he did anything wrong would be cool

+1

It's pretty funny how your attitude instantly changes as soon as youre punished, don't talk about being a chill innocent guy when all you've done is be toxic on this server. Nonetheless the tournament was around 2 weeks ago and I've let it go but all you've done since then when talking to me ingame is saying things like : ''dont dc, thx for 70m osrs, static fuck'' etc

There's enough proof that you're trying to take credit for the ddos(which it certainly was, the pic you posted is from a longer video), which, even if you didn't do it yourself, theres a big chance your friends or yourself did it, even so, taking credit for the ddos is just as bad.

You think you can beat your way around the bush and this is some court of law, and  you can say what you want, might just be words in your thoughts, but this is not how this works on RoatPkz, we take stuff like this very serious.

https://gyazo.com/27ef15c35c990dd1da08fc9f4ec9202d

@Gretar @Tupac

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, instajoshi69 said:

Okay, so if ratlords ddos him and he pipes about it, that means he was the ddoser?

You can ban him or mute him for chatting shit, but mac ban for something he didn't Do?

So corrupt.

who says he didn't do it you fucking stupid manbun homo lmfao holy shit open the picture an shut up ur best friend is gone

• Upvote 1

Just now, seers10 said:

who says he didn't do it you fucking stupid manbun homo lmfao holy shit open the picture an shut up ur best friend is gone

U dumb rat, there's 0 proof he did it, he doesn't even know how that shit works lmao.

Want me to hit u off for a week straight then u can report someone who hit u when I ddosed you, lets see who gets banned?

Retard

Funny how knowing Ratlords dont like Him, punishing someone else LOL such a joke

@jblind fuck off 4ner bitch u and paki gg never had the balls to vc me, i could get multiple screen shots of u joking about d dosing in discord with ratlord memebers, what the fuck u mean case closed u got no evidence stupid fuck,just me calling some1 a static fuck and rag bot dcing in a torny, why dont u punish the ratlord memebers who openly type static fuck and sending there email adress's this server is corrupt, jblinds to much of a bitch to punish his buddies from ratlords who are the ones responsible. why have an admin like that, probbaly some nerdy looking kid with glass's who spends 6 hours a day just on forums reading and typing useless shit. yeh ima be toxic no1 gona out trash talk me bunch of pussys irl come on vc bring friends ill bully them aswell. i yell max nhers to hills for 3 hours none of u turn up haha u know im king of the hills avoiding little bitches.iv been playing this server for like 1.5 years and have more max kills that ur whole team combined,

7 minutes ago, seers10 said:

bro u act like a try hard gangster ingame but when i spoke to you on voice chat u sounded like a 13 year old girl lmao exposed, probably y why gg wont speak to me aswell

Don’t think a “ratlords” member has been reported on the forums as of yet? If they were to be they’d be punished accordingly. The evidence that shows is creditable enough for a Mac Ban which is the result of actually ddosing another player. The fact of the matter is if it was in fact not you ddosing him there’s no way to determine who it actually was. Taking all things into account you being his opponent in the finals as he gets hit offline and then yourself pm’ing him on an alt gloating over the 07 gp gain calling him static as well as threatening to dox leads us to believe it was you. Yourself to blame along with your big ego.

Even if there is a chance you could be in-banned it would be in the near future and would be heavily looked into by Gretar as we have limited logs but until then take care brother! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Don’t think a “ratlords” member has been reported on the forums as of yet?

also Canada is far superior to the UK 

I honestly think you guys should block as many ratlords from roatpkz as you can. 2 incidents in a month that may or may not have involved them. They don't have a place on this game they are bad news 

13 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I honestly think you guys should block as many ratlords from roatpkz as you can. 2 incidents in a month that may or may not have involved them. They don't have a place on this game they are bad news 

He'd have to leave the game himself since he's a ratlords too 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, nh tank said:

you really gona mac ban me for calling rag bot a static fuck everyone know that term gets thrown around alot and i never seen anything happen to them, there evidence shows a vid of rag bot dcing in a torny and its my fault? every1 knows ratlords have his ip and him and other spartan memebers have been getting hit offline in tornys. also some of my closest friends have been hit offline by them, we also know jblind is in ratlords which is kinda funny i see them joking around about getting hit offline. at the end of the day if this is the end of nh tank on roatpkz it will be very sad i feel like i made a big impact in the game, achieving 1000 ks was one of my main goals.i also wana be remembered as a guy who never turned down fights and was constantly calling people out, many players avoiding.i have meet some great people on this game many people hated on me when i first joined but once they got to know me they knew i was a chill guy.hopfully this all gets sorted and im innocent if not i will make 1 last max kill pic topic and move on to servers that are active and with better combat system.

also there evidence lmao servers legit corrupt as fuck

Screenshot_355.png

they play friend politics :P

https://gyazo.com/1a8d4188c136236ce62bc94cb2ab0eb2

https://gyazo.com/6a48e101f68be6ca843153fdac508f73

you get mac banned for sayin 3 words this guy gets nothing for saying this :P?

1 hour ago, f1nalmacht said:

they play friend politics :P

https://gyazo.com/1a8d4188c136236ce62bc94cb2ab0eb2

https://gyazo.com/6a48e101f68be6ca843153fdac508f73

you get mac banned for sayin 3 words this guy gets nothing for saying this :P?

true hahah, maybe we report him… oh wait report gets closed because theze words are common...

Upon Gretar checking logs that we as Staff members cannot see we've been able to narrow it down to who the actual ddoser may have been. As a result Nh Tank has been Un-Mac Banned as he had no involvement whatsoever. Just a big ego claiming it was himself. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• JBLIND locked this topic