ABUSING ?

Gym Life

So oke, pfffffff im just getting tired of this game no joke. Listen before this new update of promotions i told you guys. if king gym dont get SSSSSSSSSSS, i will Scam this whole server. Am i right or ? 

So basicly i didnt get it, so ive scammed over 10 people with pet tekton + Custom + 5 dclaws + 200k + many more. Listen its ur own dumb ass faul if you are accepting the trade, not mines? 

sincely you are the person who is behind the screen and clicking on the fucking button.... and the funny thing is > Scamming is Able you guys made that rule or did i do it? like it doesnt matter if its getting changed or not, you getting scammed clear. ur own dumb ass faul. secondly its able to scam > which i did ?? 10 arab kids scamming daily on duel do they get something?? no they dont but ohhh wait wait wait when people donate 1k$ to gretars dick ass, its getting something about it. because gretar need those people so they can donate more. 

Allright listen which i didnt really like is that people just getting on my account yeah, and taking the items and giving it back. Which i could do aswell. 

So you guys just entered the gyms account allright allright. watch what im gonna do right now.

> Peace !

4 hours ago, Gym Life said:

So oke, pfffffff im just getting tired of this game no joke. Listen before this new update of promotions i told you guys. if king gym dont get SSSSSSSSSSS, i will Scam this whole server. Am i right or ? 

So basicly i didnt get it, so ive scammed over 10 people with pet tekton + Custom + 5 dclaws + 200k + many more. Listen its ur own dumb ass faul if you are accepting the trade, not mines? 

sincely you are the person who is behind the screen and clicking on the fucking button.... and the funny thing is > Scamming is Able you guys made that rule or did i do it? like it doesnt matter if its getting changed or not, you getting scammed clear. ur own dumb ass faul. secondly its able to scam > which i did ?? 10 arab kids scamming daily on duel do they get something?? no they dont but ohhh wait wait wait when people donate 1k$ to gretars dick ass, its getting something about it. because gretar need those people so they can donate more. 

Allright listen which i didnt really like is that people just getting on my account yeah, and taking the items and giving it back. Which i could do aswell. 

So you guys just entered the gyms account allright allright. watch what im gonna do right now.

> Peace !

Kid. You're a joke. Get off the forums.

I spoke to Gretar about this gyms I can’t belive he went onto your account and refunded people you have scammed on Roat Pkz as it’s ok to scam right? Oke but we have taken action to help the roat pkz community of being good staffs and helping on scam events. I have put your name forward for Server Support as these are the qualities we need. Unprecedented expertise in deception!