Veterans

Gym Life

Hey everyone,

Listen idiots i aint gonna tell you guys again, just shut ur mounth and hold ur ass on the chair like stop bouncing by using my name.

lemme tell you guys something i dont know you all, ive never seen you guys just shut the fuck up and go sell ur ass before i call ISIS.

Look those are all people who are veterans and are back in da days > http://prntscr.com/lm9ut6

Those people can speak, but you guys??? like seriously acting like you guys know something, but i swear you guys dont know nothing.

Look at that picture of suor, this picture are from all Veteran players + Ex staffs. Those are people who are #1 and who is legend.

So Get the fuck out of my face rats. before im gonna roast yall and perm rag you all in game. trust me you wont get rid of me.

@JBLIND is witness of it. ask him how i roasted him back in da days, listen im the #1 The KING OF THIS SERVER I AM THE LEADER of this game.

Now if i say something it will happen. i told them all jblind will die on forums, what happend he just got roasted by me so deeply that he didnt had words anymore. i said to you all if i dont get ss i will scam this whole community that they will quit. what happend? > i fucked everyone up.

so 1 thing if u guys gonna act big > uhhh that king gym sucks etc etc or bipopulair etc. listen i fuck ur ass with a battery of an laptop, i will put that thing so deeply in your ass that you will get it out of ur mounth.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Hey everyone,

Listen idiots i aint gonna tell you guys again, just shut ur mounth and hold ur ass on the chair like stop bouncing by using my name.

lemme tell you guys something i dont know you all, ive never seen you guys just shut the fuck up and go sell ur ass before i call ISIS.

Look those are all people who are veterans and are back in da days > http://prntscr.com/lm9ut6

Those people can speak, but you guys??? like seriously acting like you guys know something, but i swear you guys dont know nothing.

Look at that picture of suor, this picture are from all Veteran players + Ex staffs. Those are people who are #1 and who is legend.

So Get the fuck out of my face rats. before im gonna roast yall and perm rag you all in game. trust me you wont get rid of me.

@JBLIND is witness of it. ask him how i roasted him back in da days, listen im the #1 The KING OF THIS SERVER I AM THE LEADER of this game.

Now if i say something it will happen. i told them all jblind will die on forums, what happend he just got roasted by me so deeply that he didnt had words anymore. i said to you all if i dont get ss i will scam this whole community that they will quit. what happend? > i fucked everyone up.

so 1 thing if u guys gonna act big > uhhh that king gym sucks etc etc or bipopulair etc. listen i fuck ur ass with a battery of an laptop, i will put that thing so deeply in your ass that you will get it out of ur mounth.

You're the most cringeworthy player to ever log on Roat. Go to bed little boy. Bipolar af.