Demote Jblind :P?

Demote jblind  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Demote jblind

• Yes get rid of the corrupt fucker
    • No he my bitch

8 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

jblind is abusive so is pk guy and no Action is being taken but im giving less care LOL you guys would even cry if your alt account with 0pkp gets jailed now take it like a man you dumb 12 year old spastic

I was questioning where your 14 year old response was it's finally here :P you 20min ragger 

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, f1nalmacht said:

I was questioning where your 14 year old response was it's finally here :P you 20min ragger 

while im eating im reading your shit still angry that you can't even reach the 88h i do max? LOL you Freak you struggle harder to keepup then a cat that is nightactive.. sigh up you Freak befor you lose again flamewar and your Topic closed then again spastic.

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

while im eating im reading your shit still angry that you can't even reach the 88h i do max? LOL you Freak you struggle harder to keepup then a cat that is nightactive.. sigh up you Freak befor you lose again flamewar and your Topic closed then again spastic.

what 88h max you did was 3hours i have seen so far LOL

1 hour ago, f1nalmacht said:

what 88h max you did was 3hours i have seen so far LOL

3hours? well cleared every nser in here nobody lasted even 15hours *sigh up that oshe lasted 8h and you do 1h* you do not even so much as a nher LOL but 88hours was year's  ago in my Primetime in soulsplit/soulspawn :) you can ask "Lazy ligga" "im nomad" "im bork" , the bp clan , the WCs clan , rgb , whenever you see someone talking about These Clans ask over grandpa kage or xheadhunterx thank ya man slaved you and your Freaks all in 1 Showcase! i will probally try to get new Pictures for the last and ulitmate expose Topic just to make your grave this year already man.

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

3hours? well cleared every nser in here nobody lasted even 15hours *sigh up that oshe lasted 8h and you do 1h* you do not even so much as a nher LOL but 88hours was year's  ago in my Primetime in soulsplit/soulspawn :) you can ask "Lazy ligga" "im nomad" "im bork" , the bp clan , the WCs clan , rgb , whenever you see someone talking about These Clans ask over grandpa kage or xheadhunterx thank ya man slaved you and your Freaks all in 1 Showcase! i will probally try to get new Pictures for the last and ulitmate expose Topic just to make your grave this year already man.

lol cant take you serious anymore :P 

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

you deserve to die irl