The end of NSNSNSNSNNSS

NSNSNSNSNNS

time to get a life and stop spending 10-24 hours daily on a game, about to turn 13 so shits getting pretty real irl. it was fun while it lasted and shoutout to my real niggs that held it down for me you know who you are. special shoutout to my nigg Dylan realest one i met on this server. if you fk with him and I will log onto my grandmas pc and perm you until my fingers bleed. 

if I  ragged u no hard feelings but u should've known better than to atk me tbh

still w8ing for some1 to make me log lol

peace out!! and yes I did ns bot sometimes  xd  

#mostblackedlistedonroatz

self requested - shoutout to fantastic cx 

d6907f9f19729e14e663855b3a538dbb.png

• Sad 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, NSNSNSNSNNS said:

time to get a life and stop spending 10-24 hours daily on a game, about to turn 13 so shits getting pretty real irl. it was fun while it lasted and shoutout to my real niggs that held it down for me you know who you are. special shoutout to my nigg Dylan realest one i met on this server. if you fk with him and I will log onto my grandmas pc and perm you until my fingers bleed. 

if I  ragged u no hard feelings but u should've known better than to atk me tbh

still w8ing for some1 to make me log lol

peace out!! and yes I did ns bot sometimes  xd  

#mostblackedlistedonroatz

self requested - shoutout to fantastic cx 

d6907f9f19729e14e663855b3a538dbb.png

You and I both know damn well it's not the end lol. Hit me up on discord buddy!

cleared you in osrs and in this game a shame huh lul well carry on bud you tried vs the best and losed 5times or more i couldn't Count was more into counting the pkp i got from you not ;( sadly not even 10k ! but man listen you're terrible and cant even do 10hours so i do not know what you mean with 10-24h you Login with 5 accounts and Count all hours toegher? LOL you are more cringe then i thought now hang on Clown you're my slave now shush away from fourms thanks!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

cleared you in osrs and in this game a shame huh lul well carry on bud you tried vs the best and losed 5times or more i couldn't Count was more into counting the pkp i got from you not ;( sadly not even 10k ! but man listen you're terrible and cant even do 10hours so i do not know what you mean with 10-24h you Login with 5 accounts and Count all hours toegher? LOL you are more cringe then i thought now hang on Clown you're my slave now shush away from fourms thanks!

Lol shut up

5 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

You type as if you're the legendary Gym Life. Calm down little guy.

4 hours ago, L1GHT said:

cleared.

5 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Lol shut up

still talking to me alt hider? sad that you dont say who you are from bully-squad did i bully you befor i joined cause of Adam? ;( sad moments slave stop quoting me untill you say who you are ty

Quellbild anzeigen

Edited by zeplin99

On 12/1/2018 at 2:56 AM, zeplin99 said:

2dumb that they begged me to join man :) i dont have my old Laptop anymore otherwise i would Show you gladly pics LOL but man heads up you wont tell me still who you are ya hidding behind everyone go ask lazy ligga , god m3ge and others aswell i dont mind you Freak im since 2014 the only alive zeplin that uses the Name still other's are already hiding behind other Name again ;(

Literally all the zeplins have laughed at your claim of being a zeplin member.The only person who thinks you're a zeplins member is you yourself. You're nothing but a fanboy

6 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Literally all the zeplins have laughed at your claim of being a zeplin member.The only person who thinks you're a zeplins member is you yourself. You're nothing but a fanboy

i gladly speak with them mysself bring them w301 clanwars tommrrow or thusday whenever i find time we'll say 18:30 my time?