The server

jesusfcksyou

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

You should hop on check new trade post, I can see u not logged in for 3 weeks.

Greater I am currently deployed to the u.s Mexican border I only have internet on my phone or trust me I'd be online in a heart beat

45 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

I'm curious as to why someone is telling you to come here and type shit when as stated above you haven't even logged in for quite some time

Nobody is talking shit I'm being honest seems like you were losing players obviously if I had access to Internet besides for on my phone I'd be online but due to the fact I'm stuck in a fucking desert trying to stop people from Illegally coming into my country I don't really have the option to log on smart ass.

Edited by jesusfcksyou

16 minutes ago, jesusfcksyou said:

Nobody is talking shit I'm being honest seems like you were losing players obviously if I had access to Internet besides for on my phone I'd be online but due to the fact I'm stuck in a fucking desert trying to stop people from Illegally coming into my country I don't really have the option to log on smart ass.

Yet you have time to log onto the forums and say roat cant gain players yet you haven't even been online to know even if that's true or not 

28 minutes ago, jesusfcksyou said:

Greater I am currently deployed to the u.s Mexican border I only have internet on my phone or trust me I'd be online in a heart beat

No worries brother, looking forward to seeing u back online! keep an eye on @sophia

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Yet you have time to log onto the forums and say roat cant gain players yet you haven't even been online to know even if that's true or not 

I wasn't saying it can't I'm asking why it isn't gaining more like I feel like the server should have like 400 plus online you got a stick up ur ass?like you are being rude as fuck for no reason guy.

2 minutes ago, Gretar said:

No worries brother, looking forward to seeing u back online! keep an eye on @sophia

I hopefully should be back within the next month.

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't say server is dying, consistently has 200+ on so it's pretty stable. But yeah you right this server deserves 2x current player base if not more. Some great updates been churned out. We already near the top of the best toplists, used some decent youtubers and advertised on some rsps communities too. What do you suggest?

2 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Ngl he's crediting the server for its quality and that's why he's confused that the game isn't gaining players at a rate he expects.  Also, you can check how many players are online via your phone on the homepage. https://roatpkz.com/

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

I see lots of new players, but we also have lots of old players leaving. A lot of the people that played years ago have more irl things to work on.

OSRS is currently thriving, which drives people to play the actual game instead of rsps.

There's multiple other servers that are doing well that clans will hop over to.

I do think our community drives away new players in a few ways. Our free kits aren't very good, and people with better gear slap new players in rune for easy kills.

2 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

I see lots of new players, but we also have lots of old players leaving. A lot of the people that played years ago have more irl things to work on.

OSRS is currently thriving, which drives people to play the actual game instead of rsps.

There's multiple other servers that are doing well that clans will hop over to.

I do think our community drives away new players in a few ways. Our free kits aren't very good, and people with better gear slap new players in rune for easy kills.

actually new Players just Need to do slayer for quite 5-6 Tasks to get ags and just veng,recoil,ags Combo dhers lul

24 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

actually new Players just Need to do slayer for quite 5-6 Tasks to get ags and just veng,recoil,ags Combo dhers lul

^This. + Dharok set literally takes a couple mins, like just ::vote, do that then ::claim, sell the vote ticket and vote box. Ez buy like 3 sets with that money

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jesusfcksyou said:

I will find you and i will kill you