Returning after short break - Questions

Xoft99

Hi Guys,

I am returning after a short break and have noticed quite a few new items into the game.

When I last played, the PvM meta was Elite Void and Ballista (depending on monster weakness obviously).

With the addition of Craws bow, blow pipe, etc. What is the best in Slot gear for Range and Melee PvM?

Also, are the new wilderness bosses 'events' or 'normal' spawns (like OSRS). Solo-able? Just confirming  if the wilderness bosses are like Jad/Skotz or not?

Thanks,

Xoft

50 minutes ago, Xoft99 said:

Hi Guys,

I am returning after a short break and have noticed quite a few new items into the game.

When I last played, the PvM meta was Elite Void and Ballista (depending on monster weakness obviously).

With the addition of Craws bow, blow pipe, etc. What is the best in Slot gear for Range and Melee PvM?

Also, are the new wilderness bosses 'events' or 'normal' spawns (like OSRS). Solo-able? Just confirming  if the wilderness bosses are like Jad/Skotz or not?

Thanks,

Xoft

Welcome back.

Blowpipe is better than ballista for pvm 

Elite void for range if not on task, slayer helm imbued with dhide/armadyl for on task

Craws bow is bis range for wildy and Mace is bis melee for wildy

Jad and skotizo spawn hourly and most damage kills them. Craws/blowpipe is the go to for jad. Both soloable but usually there's a few trying to get the kill.

If you have any more questions lmk

1 hour ago, Fruitiest said:

Welcome back.

Blowpipe is better than ballista for pvm 

Elite void for range if not on task, slayer helm imbued with dhide/armadyl for on task

Craws bow is bis range for wildy and Mace is bis melee for wildy

Jad and skotizo spawn hourly and most damage kills them. Craws/blowpipe is the go to for jad. Both soloable but usually there's a few trying to get the kill.

If you have any more questions lmk

Thanks for that!

Are the new god bosses an event like Jad & Skotz or a standard boss like KBD, Chaos Ely, etc.?