Request for the best

Chef

I would like to share some ideas hoping it serves the community .. basically I suggest few things to be added in the game, how about a korasi longsword? or an Uber , veteran ranks Ingame/forums... or else, what about a blood money store which owns other new custome/pk related items.

Last but not least transfer the current home base to falador park or somewhere else specific, a pvp area could be outside the park by the gate..

Random; Add quest chest with events by your pick! @Gretar.

PS “looking forward to see others support and creativity , Thanks to everyone for the time”.

best regards

chef~

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, Chef said:

I would like to share some ideas hoping it serves the community .. basically I suggest few things to be added in the game, how about a korasi longsword? or an Uber , veteran ranks Ingame/forums... or else, what about a blood money store which owns other new custome/pk related items.

Korasi would be good. We already have veteran rank on forums, but I don't support to have it ing. I really like the blood money idea.

Last but not least transfer the current home base to falador park or somewhere else specific, a pvp area could be outside the park by the gate..

I recommend Grand Exchange.

Random; Add quest chest with events by your pick! @Gretar.

Not sure about this.

PS “looking forward to see others support and creativity , Thanks to everyone for the time”.

best regards

chef~

Edited by Umut

Why would we need the korasi? We had Pre eoc armours which are in sync with 07 atm.

an Uber? Huh? 

We have veteran ranks on the forums and is only given for forums activity. That’s why we haven’t added them in game.

why would we add blood money which every other server uses? What custom/pk related items would even be added to the store exactly that are not in game already? 

Not need to change the home from Edge as it’s right next to the wilderness it makes sense. We already have ::PVP which rotates locations Varrock Lumbridge and Camelot as pking areas. We could possibly add new locations to this rotation of zones like the g.e for example.

quests is a possibility

9 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Why would we need the korasi? We had Pre eoc armours which are in sync with 07 atm.

an Uber? Huh? 

We have veteran ranks on the forums and is only given for forums activity. That’s why we haven’t added them in game.

why would we add blood money which every other server uses? What custom/pk related items would even be added to the store exactly that are not in game already? 

Not need to change the home from Edge as it’s right next to the wilderness it makes sense. We already have ::PVP which rotates locations Varrock Lumbridge and Camelot as pking areas. We could possibly add new locations to this rotation of zones like the g.e for example.

quests is a possibility

More like I am aware of the facts but I thought some changes would sound better and I could work on a unique blood money store there’s much space to value few spawnables or new items.

9 hours ago, repent said:

Can we add summoning too? Like how soulsplit did it id love to make an extreme acc and bang out 91k charms for 99!

Summoning is a good idea but I am not convinced how it would seem especially on roatpkz

13 hours ago, JBLIND said:

an Uber? Huh? 

quests is a possibility

The GE rotation would be nice too see.

Edited by Pk Kush