Suggestions

I’m pretty much near completion on building this baby pure - I was considering making it into a main considering my lvl 112 got perm banned. 

Dont know if it’s worth the grind anymore considering how expensive everything is as a med level or main.

current stats are

70 hp

80 range (nmzing 85 today)

65 mage (85 banked)

70 str

50 attack

1 def

Any suggestions for an alternative build with this account? Should I keep it as is? Is it worth being a high level player with the prices of t75 gear? I NEED ANSWERS

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:48 PM, repent said:

I’m pretty much near completion on building this baby pure - I was considering making it into a main considering my lvl 112 got perm banned. 

Dont know if it’s worth the grind anymore considering how expensive everything is as a med level or main.

current stats are

70 hp

80 range (nmzing 85 today)

65 mage (85 banked)

70 str

50 attack

1 def

Any suggestions for an alternative build with this account? Should I keep it as is? Is it worth being a high level player with the prices of t75 gear? I NEED ANSWERS

make

99hp

94mage

80str

60atk

1def

80range

easy.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:54 PM, repent said:

It’s being built as a baby nh right now. My only concern as to making it a main would be that pking would be hard to keep up with considering the price of high tier gear

i think keeping it pure is better since pure pking is more active or? and in time if you Keep getting Emblems you'll make quite alot of Money with pure.