Fastfood suggestion

Chef

6 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

You can help by not being so annoying.

If you can’t handle others and build a communication to get throught your point, It’s simpler than you thought.. basically just avoid the username Chef content related and DO not bother responding to his topics.

Thank you for participating.

Just now, Fruitiest said:

Lol this is becoming hilarious the more it gets mentioned, stop trying to focus on how bad my english is because simply it ain’t your business, and if you think I will watch the video and waste 30mins you’re totally wrong. I learn faster when people like you criticizes me , honestly it’s a great reminder and motivation to do the best of it.

I appreciate your time for trying to help but stop wasting it or you will end up with fruit less.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Yes a new website will be coming soon, let me know if you have any other suggestions!

I am able to bring more ideas to the community but I am aware that we have to discuss about the priorities in private once you get the time, looking forward to recieve a message from you.

14 hours ago, Smackd said:

Asked? No 

Even if you asked I wouldn’t be any longer interested , the coolest part begin is when to see some troublesome by the big lads (just in image) so please keep going until I decide to stop improving.

17 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Ok chef 

I don’t have any reason to hate you both likewise misters twin puppies.

have a cool day don’t get over stressed

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

not your buisness you probs cant do shit Freak and you are not 24/7 at fourms so you shouldnt care over its design since no fking fourm i went to was a fking lsd trip. colour full fourms are just aids Keep it normal and not make it a fking lsd trip .

Stop being jealouse and blame me for the lack of your effort, and I certainely are not impressed about your life activities or the view you see life from.

8 hours ago, Chef said:

Stop being jealouse and blame me for the lack of your effort, and I certainely are not impressed about your life activities or the view you see life from.

nobody fking Needs your cancerous ideas in the fourms you are littary pumping your Posts just up lmfao stop posting Retard you're like gym life v2 trying to get as much attetion as you can get now fuckoff the fourms.

• Upvote 1