The tree must be moved

Chef

Lately the roatpkz staff/supporters is becoming careless and irresponsible like ever in my opinion. and I believe there’s no need for a worker who doesn’t take his job as supposed to, there isn’t someone specificly but I would like to suggest the players to go through as in trial test for the best, The ranked members should be picked up by the higher ranks so it could turn into something more serious, I myself barely find an staff in the accurate moment when somebody badly needs the guide, please this is important I hope it gets considered by side and am looking forward to see great changes in this community because the players in it deserves to be noticed anytime they struggle and end up asking for leads or however.

One last thing, I would also suggest @Gretar to add a simple command in-game which is , ::helprequest or whatever so that players can write it and automatically send the request to any staff member online and respond to him asap by teleporting to the player.

Thanks to the people who spend time reading or supporting my content.

<Have a blessed day!>

~best regards

chef

Edited by Chef
  • Hmmm 1

It’s not a job, we offer our time on the game to help players free of charge for Gretar. Please do tell me how you got access to our forums ingame pm’s, admin cp and discord too as I find it strange you have such a strong opinion of us when you don’t see what we do 😛 

Players are either directly approached by us as we feel they’re a good fit or they apply on the forums and we review. 

There is already the ability for players to broadcast a message to all staff online at the time. 

• Upvote 1

You get paid pkp not free of charge 

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

It’s not a job, we offer our time on the game to help players free of charge for Gretar. Please do tell me how you got access to our forums ingame pm’s, admin cp and discord too as I find it strange you have such a strong opinion of us when you don’t see what we do 😛 

Players are either directly approached by us as we feel they’re a good fit or they apply on the forums and we review. 

There is already the ability for players to broadcast a message to all staff online at the time. 

It doesn’t mean I am wrong if you’re right guys, it’s just a small suggestion hence I notice actions eventho I didn’t create evidence in such case that’s why I am here , am only trying to give hand for a better place, forgive me if I cared a little.

have a nice day lads