voiders.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pyd said:

You don't even pk shut the fuck up

cleared your cc slave so stop speaking you guys still avoiding w301 clanwars ? sweet asfk you fking rsps warrior now i'll be away for 2-5hours irl Meeting ty Clown LOL now stop quoting me fking rsps kid talking about osrs but then apprently not having a acc? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you're full of ironic shit

17 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

cleared your cc slave so stop speaking you guys still avoiding w301 clanwars ? sweet asfk you fking rsps warrior now i'll be away for 2-5hours irl Meeting ty Clown LOL now stop quoting me fking rsps kid talking about osrs but then apprently not having a acc? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you're full of ironic shit

If I remember correctly you're level 4 combat. And yeah you're right pyd doesn't have an rs account 🤣😂🤣😂 giggle 

ok np.

56 minutes ago, Pyd said:

See you in 30minutes whale. Dedicate your pitiful life to suicide nsing. Maybe make that your real life goal 😍 see you in 30mins retard xxxx

im online where are you / my real life Goals are in make :) i do already fighting sports wbu? lul , my life is nowhere addicted , anything else to nsing but alright i had enough collect to fill a own fourm with it just from your Clowns talking and then nothing Happening lol.

42 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

ok np.

im online where are you / my real life Goals are in make :) i do already fighting sports wbu? lul , my life is nowhere addicted , anything else to nsing but alright i had enough collect to fill a own fourm with it just from your Clowns talking and then nothing Happening lol.

stay avoiding you illiterate rat

10 hours ago, Pyd said:

07 was released nearly 6 years ago and you're still level 5 😂 cbf

stared osrs 2018 ty nigga i played rs in 2012 but got hacked :) it will never change slave im a guy that isn't loved by dogs like you LOL uh and btw why you dont appear lol anf imagine pming people on disc under alts " are you pyd" kkk9kl0l0l0l slave.