Sign in to follow this  
Chef

Goal for the new year

5 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

half of People who post their new year things dont do shit.

I am not one of the half you’re in, it’s kinda blurry for you to see otherwise.

24 minutes ago, Chef said:

I am not one of the half you’re in, it’s kinda blurry for you to see otherwise.

im not talking about what i do in next year since im already atking the shit i want to do. Retard im not a bigmouthed whale im a guy who can back his shit now stop fking quoting me you spastic

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

im not talking about what i do in next year since im already atking the shit i want to do. Retard im not a bigmouthed whale im a guy who can back his shit now stop fking quoting me you spastic

You shouldn't comment on my topics when you can't handle it in the first place, Second place since you made only one step and couldn't survive until the end you are basically mine B.

23 hours ago, Chef said:

You shouldn't comment on my topics when you can't handle it in the first place, Second place since you made only one step and couldn't survive until the end you are basically mine B.

? can you not speak Alien you Retard you are spamming the fourms with useless shit king gym v2 step off the fourms and get fresh air clown

On 12/9/2018 at 1:39 PM, zeplin99 said:

? can you not speak Alien you Retard you are spamming the fourms with useless shit king gym v2 step off the fourms and get fresh air clown

Step off my wall already if it really bothers you stop being touche and aggressive.

11 hours ago, Chef said:

Step off my wall already if it really bothers you stop being touche and aggressive.

now you speak my langue and no i dont stop untill you're boosting your fourm post Count whole time stop that and i stop ty.

Loud and clear, next time I won’t bother giving you attention good luck with that.