The Local Council Crew Has Been Created!

Chef

Good afternoon people, I had been thinking about opening a brand unique type of clans to gather the good people around and especially who has an invisible voice in his environment, The clan will be regarding to spread our voice as far as it could get for the well of benefiting each other on our great long trip of the RoatPkz history therefore during the experiences and knowledge. 

as you know this year will be from the past and we clearly should begin a new journey as a team so in case we could be heard by the authority to demand a way comfortable road within clear vision of new serious changes, hoping to find the right members for a new generation of adventures, the secret for that to be able of succeeding is to connect together with in common parts, so lets unite and make such a huge vouch to manage the best things to fairly happen.

A lot of events and changes could be done if we support each other toward the right decisions and surely it's gonna be a memorial trip for that am wishing to see some excitement under the radar to accomplish what's best for us.

The clan name ( TLC ) symbolizes for " The Local Council " , It was chosen wisely by me and willing to let it remain as the main public imagination for personal reasons, and looking forward to start recruiting qualified members to the table as the Voice Officials.   

If you wish being part of the special environment you must fill the required application, due the confirmation of your loyalty to the clan and respect of other member thoughtful ideas and opinions also you must agree to the terms and conditions as a honest person, in case feeling to cooperate with your team and having other discussions that would remain classified between the clan members.

last but not least, the most important base is to figure out who the hell owns a real honest voice and bring him into the environment as a member of the crew with agreement to act together towards the right aim no matter what, and legal instructions will be discussed in the clan chat by very specific ranked members, more than that we will gather around as a team will get to knowing each other and share the beautiful sanity for once sake to conflict as real soldiers and learn to survive in a very twisted world, we are very few selected mankind and this is the chance to feel comfortable with your several positive team mates and make differences, things will be fun and normal but we could manage to deal with the struggles together as one and only Thunder Voice.

The Clan is pretty much about having fun with the real personalities and investigations will happen due to figure the right ones therefore you could be able to fit as a special member, A lot could happen if we push each other to the edge and then the goodness beautiful nature souls will appear by it source... , come join us and do things you've never done lots of joy is waiting on the road hope you make the right decision and don't forget about playing together as a team imagine the things which could attract us to occupy and how far we can go while attached to the limits they put for us, I believe that we have no limits so in that case we will stand on the end of line and piss all over the area.

Quote of mine

"Rain Scream Will Appear The Moment You Pass Through A Long Dark Valley"

Basic rules

*You're allowed to do any kind of activities and events in the clan by any Voice Official permission*

*You can attempt to play in other clans freely but  you must inform a high ranked member such as Voice Officials before hand*

*Flaming conversations are disabled between the members unless the opponents confirm to face each other regarding to justify the anger and move on according of forgiveness*

*You must cooperate with your clan mates based on honesty and faith otherwise we will reconsider your situation*

* no racism or other bullshit only open minded personalities recommended*

*Must join the clan when you get called by the Voice Official members*

*TLC Bar should remain as your signature depending on your rank in the clan (Will be given on acceptance)*

*Rules are capable of changing without previous warning*

Required Format To Be Continued

*Did your jack ass read and agree with the terms and conditions?: 

*Who is your Idol?:

*How do you value yourself?: 

*What is your sanity generation in general opinion?: 

*Favorite TV story and why?:

*What do you prefer to be called if you like a specific title?:

The Council Presidency

21dk1ed.png

- DiscipliMast

Voice Officials

2chq6o5.png

- Chef

- Required

- Required

Recruited Members

2ponx1g.png

- Shootinstar

- Required

Ranked Friends

5sml1.png

- KING MAHAN

-  Vos / Kingpakii

- Isaiah

- Al E Coq

*Did your jack ass read and agree with the terms and conditions?:  Yes

*Who is your Idol?: Tyson fury

*How do you value yourself?: respectful

*What is your sanity generation in general opinion?:  Shit

*Favorite TV story and why?:prison break; Cos its awesome? no explanation needed?

*What do you prefer to be called if you like a specific title?: Bob

8 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Cba to read probs a load of bullshit still BMT

It’s stupid how you judge things the whole road without even bothering to take a look, smh 

4 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

will loan main account when u content moderate the retard @Chef

I guess somebody is jealous cause he didn’t have the same content rofl

4 hours ago, Yoeriwada said:

not gonna buy into this pyramid scheme.

Then don’t comment son this ain’t posting warehouse.

4 hours ago, Tupac said:

Is there a short version I don't have an hour 

There’s a short exist way use it and don’t bother yourself mr time baby sitter.

@Gretar by any chance can you add dogs thread so they could play together by themselves?

keep it low boys and out as possible, I am trying to have a clan here unless you have a feedback or support don’t show me your attention cause worthless.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:55 PM, b o b b i said:

*Did your jack ass read and agree with the terms and conditions?:  Yes

*Who is your Idol?: Tyson fury

*How do you value yourself?: respectful

*What is your sanity generation in general opinion?:  Shit

*Favorite TV story and why?:prison break; Cos its awesome? no explanation needed?

*What do you prefer to be called if you like a specific title?: Bob

Accepted, Welcome to TLC and load this as your signature --> 5sml1.jpg

Edited by Chef
2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

everyone who joins this clan is automatic a suicider ingame.

@Fruitiest It’s time to prove your iron balls fruity teach this zeppelinship a lesson for attempting to make clans look bad if it’s an wrong move I want you to deal with this mosquito before I dox it in a plastic bag and melt them with my lighter, kthxnbai.

Edited by Chef
  • 7 months later...

Did your jack ass read and agree with the terms and conditions?:  Yes

*Who is your Idol?: Eminem

*How do you value yourself?: Respectfull

*What is your sanity generation in general opinion?:  Not that good😂

*Favorite TV story and why?: La Casa de papel: because its all about money

*What do you prefer to be called if you like a specific title?: the rabbit

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.