Erca

repent

Ur an idiot your opinion on any topic is irrelevant because you’ve never received a formal education ur not smart nor logical you act like an Arabic as fuck guy one moment, a freak the next, then somehow u want to act like you’re some college graduate from the school of RuneScape pking when half of the shit you say doesn’t make sense. You’re the literal embodiment of big sister Dee Dee (you won’t know where that’s from you didn’t grow up with television) if u want flame come to this topic and stop trying to act like a spastic on every topic I voice an opinion on regarding pking especially considering I don’t have to even play this game anymore because I’m already like 10-1 on you via success rate (1st world v 3rd world)

EDIT: you’re not a murder ur big sis terrifies you

Edited by repent
56 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Suicidal dickhead get a life you don’t even play the game why would you make an entire thread on me you’re embarrassing

You’re the type of person to close your fist in your pocket when someone kills your family you’re a nerd lee don’t talk like that to me

Shut up retard reading the facts I stated in this topic had you punching the air

2 hours ago, twitt said:

erca is somali not arab still fresh off the boat tho

10 hours ago, repent said:

Shut up retard reading the facts I stated in this topic had you punching the air

Ok and what would you benefit from it LMFAO 

bro I didn’t even read it hands down after this thread I’ve lost the micro potential bit of respect I could’ve some day gave u if u proved urself to be worthy, but no ur just a cringey child

ur a bigger man on the internet thats why I don’t even bother😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

why you arguing with this degenerate

If you want beef then I’m the chef

admit the score so I can log in and we can fight, tell them exactly how flawlessly and skillfully i killed you, 2 times. you were inspired, you’re still my fan lowkey but impressing pyd is your life long term goal i get it

• Hmmm 1
35 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Ok and what would you benefit from it LMFAO 

bro I didn’t even read it hands down after this thread I’ve lost the micro potential bit of respect I could’ve some day gave u if u proved urself to be worthy, but no ur just a cringey child

ur a bigger man on the internet thats why I don’t even bother😂😂😂

If you want beef then I’m the chef

admit the score so I can log in and we can fight, tell them exactly how flawlessly and skillfully i killed you, 2 times. you were inspired, you’re still my fan lowkey but impressing pyd is your life long term goal i get it

youre actually cute. only thing u ever done skillfully and flawlessly was dissapointing your dead parents 

22 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

youre actually cute. only thing u ever done skillfully and flawlessly was dissapointing your dead parents 

Says the trans?🤨

Painted nails, long colorful hair, internet gangster, victim feminists irl, what should I think of Lee and u LMAO u both fall in to the emo/gay/trans/neek or ”other” category hahaha

8 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Says the trans?🤨

Painted nails, long colorful hair, internet gangster, victim feminists irl, what should I think of Lee and u LMAO u both fall in to the emo/gay/trans/neek or ”other” category hahaha

youre swedish we get ot you have some weird ppl there but whatever. internet gangster you say? who sent me a pic of a dead guy claiming it to be his victim? tryhard outcast irl trying to build an online persona to feel better about yourself 

Edited by Same Sea

youre swedish we get ot you have some weird ppl there but whatever. internet gangster you say? who sent me a pic of a dead guy claiming it to be his victim? tryhard outcast irl trying to build an online persona to feel better about yourself 

I live in sweden, yes, ur an ethnic estonian though cmon why do you even speak about nationalities😂🖕🏿

The rest I don’t even feel like explaining nobody knows me irl I don’t need to lie about shit. It all started with u hiring ”hitmen” from ”the internet” (what a coincidence, you fucking neek), to kill some guy at edgepvp irl 🤣 ur just mad u embarrassed urself to me that day

43 minutes ago, repent said:

@Same Sea this man took the pic u posted in meridian Skype (guy with the smushed face) chat and sent it to me and was like “yh I did that to him” “tht was me I done did the murder”

growling freak looks up to 1013 like a big brother when the guy don’t even know you

1013 when the fuck have I looked up to him, don’t get jealous just cuz I rate some people and not u, ur at the very bottom of my list anyway you’d have to beat the stakers first in hybrid to look half decent but it’s too hard for u

Lee ur from the us uve been replying for hooours and its only 4pm over here wyddddd stop thinking about comebacks in your bed go to sleep instead

I actually went to jail for 32 days, for suspicion of that, I got cleared from the case tho, and now I’m getting over $10000 for being locked up without being able to determine whether or not I had involvment with efficient evidence, and here you are hating on me losing time and money🤪

I could post all court papers for different crimes and times and you’d sit there and translate it and idolize me in your mind while reading all excited n shit, then put on ur poker face and trashtalk me on ROATPKZ FORUMS 

Edited by l DONT NOW

idk where u took that hitman story but okay. im done with you. if commiting crimes irl is something that shud make people look up to u or idolize you i really dont think this conversation should go any further. wether u done em things or u just bragging about them. either way its just sad and you should seek professional help

this is roatpkz forums afterall

Edited by Same Sea

idk where u took that hitman story but okay. im done with you. if commiting crimes irl is something that shud make people look up to u or idolize you i really dont think this conversation should go any further. wether u done em things or u just bragging about them. either way its just sad and you should seek professional help

this is roatpkz forums afterall

Exactly so stop responding and stop mentioning me everywhere 

1 hour ago, repent said:

Ur a really elaborate liar why would I spend that much time trying to prove your criminal status to me?

Cuz u obv care about it so much u had to bring it up😂

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Such a fucking nerd shut the fuck up no one read anything you had to say scrawny big nosed emo fuck neck yourself lmfao 

Bc he takes this game he quit to heart still absolute geek 

Relax buddy take off your Roatpkz admin badge off for half a minute and realize that this game is the only thing you’ve accomplished in your life for the past 3 years u degenerate 17 year old prepubescent virgin stop trying to play white knight there’s no need to defend erca especially when he’ll just kill any nigga that looks at him the wrong way 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

Exactly so stop responding and stop mentioning me everywhere 

Cuz u obv care about it so much u had to bring it up😂

Don’t rlly care about your false proclamations about your “legal issues” - especially when you would act like a really nice law abiding citizen up until the point where 07 pkers started acting like chiraq savages then u just had to hop on the bandwagon

if there’s one person who’s a bigger dumbfuck than erca it would have to be smackd 😂😂😂

Edited by repent
1 hour ago, repent said:

Relax buddy take off your Roatpkz admin badge off for half a minute and realize that this game is the only thing you’ve accomplished in your life for the past 3 years u degenerate 17 year old prepubescent virgin stop trying to play white knight there’s no need to defend erca especially when he’ll just kill any nigga that looks at him the wrong way 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t rlly care about your false proclamations about your “legal issues” - especially when you would act like a really nice law abiding citizen up until the point where 07 pkers started acting like chiraq savages then u just had to hop on the bandwagon

if there’s one person who’s a bigger dumbfuck than erca it would have to be smackd 😂😂😂

Didn’t read ngl bitch lol

• 3 months later...