long time no see lads

fred123

Just now, Smackd said:

good without you absolute spastic 

stfu u rat 

Just now, Gretar said:

i been alrite, wbu

been doing alright lots of school and work so no time to really play anymore :) and thats good bub nice to see uve added some great things to the server

On 12/15/2018 at 6:48 AM, Hatcx said:

OK you can leave again cya

lol i dont play the game i come in time to time on the fourms lmfao still obv ur a nobody

On 12/15/2018 at 7:31 AM, zeplin99 said:

this is the best commentar here.

just so happens ur a random and im one of the few that have played when server first came out

On 12/14/2018 at 9:42 PM, am s1k ked said:

so when do you finally graduate high school?

i graduate in lil under a month but only getting certificates  bub then im going back for chem science degree going for my masters maybe phd 

Edited by fred123
figured detail was important to these hating ass rats

42 minutes ago, fred123 said:

lol i dont play the game i come in time to time on the fourms lmfao still obv ur a nobody

just so happens ur a random and im one of the few that have played when server first came out

i graduate in lil under a month but only getting certificates  bub then im going back for chem science degree going for my masters maybe phd 

cool man you played when Server came out? i made rsps community so broke that they made blacklist into everything my Point i guess?