Fix item switching

trihard456

Ignore what JBLIND said

”OSRS SWITCHES” on Roatz feel NOTHING like 07, and they don’t even work the same

Staff don’t know the difference as Gretar only promotes those who

1). Can’t pk for shit

2). Have a fetish for customs and staking

3). Simply don’t bomb his head with reality like my post

I don’t see this problem being fixed ever, sorry dude

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
56 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Ignore what JBLIND said

”OSRS SWITCHES” on Roatz feel NOTHING like 07, and they don’t even work the same

Staff don’t know the difference as Gretar only promotes those who

1). Can’t pk for shit

2). Have a fetish for customs and staking

3). Simply don’t bomb his head with reality like my post

I don’t see this problem being fixed ever, sorry dude

The only switches you’ve done on 07 is to equip a full black set (with plateskirt) and a combat bracelet you’ve never had the sufficient stats to switch from one full set of gear to another to know so your opinion is irrelevant 

3 hours ago, repent said:

The only switches you’ve done on 07 is to equip a full black set (with plateskirt) and a combat bracelet you’ve never had the sufficient stats to switch from one full set of gear to another to know so your opinion is irrelevant 

You brag these days about your main you had (level 100) in 2015 and you failed to quest a pure why would YOU out of all people even wanna discuss 07 you’ve never played the game and you put dirt on my name when you fought Smokey on my acc, that’s how shit u are

🤣

9 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

You brag these days about your main you had (level 100) in 2015 and you failed to quest a pure why would YOU out of all people even wanna discuss 07 you’ve never played the game and you put dirt on my name when you fought Smokey on my acc, that’s how shit u are

🤣

Wym I quested my pure like 3 days into having it 

also my acc was a lvl 114 (?)

remember when you used to slave 150 quest points for pyd for 10m (LOL) only to stake it all away 45 minutes later

Edited by repent