Ideas in my mind

aard

I would like To See say This is just  A few Ideas I had on my Mind, and What annoyed Me on My journey

Add 2 Ents + 4 Mammoth Around current Spawn spots

Make Gargoyles and Bloodveld Aggresive

Add Couple more low lvl Bandits to the Bandit spawn

Make Boss Tasks Actually worth to do over Reg Tasks Maybe make Bosses drop Between 5-15 Pkp Guaranteed on task, as secondary drop

Buff Crazy Archelogist Drops A tiny bit It's not Worth at all To do

Make Small Spiders At 46 Wildy - north east of Kbd spawn, count toward Spider slayer task

- Also make them Aggressive

Fix Bug where Etherium Bracelet Dissapear After running out of charge

Fix Clicking in Sizeble Cient mode - Like the Fog Is messed up

Introduce The Osrs Rev System, Skull = Increased drop rate

Look into Ballista + Blowpipe Acuracy i Swear that shit ragg Through prayer

Make The rate for Superiors scale on Donator Rank

Lower Price For Void Gloves, And let them Be lost on Dead, to put a line between use void for pk and ragg....

Add Ranger's Tunic to vote boxes Ie Or BH/pkp Shop can't spawn it, and can't seem to get it 

Slighty Buff Acuracy For God spells, Litterly Always Splash

Also Maybe Give All Npc in wildy atleast 1 Unique Drop Just 1... So it's not Always About Pkp, Get's Tiresome

• Upvote 3

Some good ideas there, can't agree with them all but mostly decent. I don't think some of the monsters you've mentioned should be made aggressive, atm slayer is 90% AFK-able, that would make it 99.9% AFK if you don't have to initiate the attack! The tiny spiders, you mean the one with 1 or 2 HP, lmao no point for those to count you really want 5 or 10 xp per kill? Giant spiders (or Venenatis also counts) are fine. If you meant the red ones IDK if they do, but should count yeah.

Ancient magicks multi spells and chins should be fixed, would be better to take advantage of multi areas for PvM where available.

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 1

Thx For all of the Support, It rlly Means a lot to me, I know What you mean Pkguy, And I do Agree 100% Afk is not Healthy, Maybe a Aggressive Timer Will do the trick, Means they will Stop attack you after a while, and you are Destiny is in hand of pkers.

Also I would like To Mention Another Bug I forgot all about, 

Followers - Aka Pets Blocks you from Clicking Items/ the Tile Underneath them, Could this be lookt into ? cheers 😁

28 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

nigga i wake up and i Login in roatz fourms and first Thing i see is you quoting me? do you have a life rofl

You wash your face on the roat banner and clean your teeth with the loader background when you wake up why do you keep mentioning life when roat make you living, remain silent already.

18 minutes ago, Chef said:

You wash your face on the roat banner and clean your teeth with the loader background when you wake up why do you keep mentioning life when roat make you living, remain silent already.

? im doing muay-thai but alright? lmfao obv roatz is my life when im the one who makes you silent at fourms? you're 24/7 on at fourms and saying roatz is my life? yea homie i must destroy your dreams but i have mates irl .-. sad huh get outplayed by god zeplin spastic