Idea's for blood Key and Pking

Blood key is always holded by the same person's and is ez to tank with 14 brew+ so if you got the key in singles you would survive 95% of the time, My idea is for the blood key is to risk atleast 10k to grab it and your run energy will drop to 0 same as your prayer will drain 3x as faster as normal so for the divine,ely campers they have a chance to get smited that would be make it my opnion way more fair for the community, its now always the same people who click on the wilderness key when the timer hits 0 and spam 1 to grab it.

For pking it would be nice idea how higher the killstreak you got how more pkp you will get or better key drop rate chances, that means less suicider's and more killstreak shutdowns.

I like where you are going with the idea of having risk to pick up a key (although I disagree with the prayer idea).

I think that the occasional key should be considered a "high risk key" (or something to that effect) where you need to be risking x amount of pkp to pick up the key, and while you have the key, you cannot protect item. To attack the player with the key, you would also be required to be risking x amount. This would encourage players to bring actual risk into the wilderness and would weed out the multi bot Israeli bolters that currently pollute the wilderness. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Tupac said:

I like where you are going with the idea of having risk to pick up a key (although I disagree with the prayer idea).

I think that the occasional key should be considered a "high risk key" (or something to that effect) where you need to be risking x amount of pkp to pick up the key, and while you have the key, you cannot protect item. To attack the player with the key, you would also be required to be risking x amount. This would encourage players to bring actual risk into the wilderness and would weed out the multi bot Israeli bolters that currently pollute the wilderness. 

Yes that's what i mean its always the same players getting the key because of their trigger fingers :P but yea its ez to a key with 18+ brews boxing npc's even you cant they need to hit the npc of you to attack you, the locations of the keys are way to easy to tank

Lava Maze = 3 steps multi and you can wait 6min at kbd lever

Chaos druids = Multi cc will win
Rogue's castle = This is a good key spot even its multi, the player still need to tank all the way to 0.
Agility Area = Ez to tank walk to kbd lever and wait the 6min tb.

It would be nice to be bloody key more for single's pkers, Diamond key is almost dominated out of multi cc's.