Bring your real thoughts on this topic!

Chef

Good afternoon folks, I am sorry for having to go through several topics to be as clear as supposed to be i would like to suggest myself for the staff member or wherever to begin at hopefully being official would leave a different impact to anyone, before making any type of judgmental errors i need from you to really spend several minutes to understand what i really am trying deliver and each time it gives me a step back i'm figuring other new decent ideals and with your wide minded network i want you to be completely honest with your support plus the logic feedback. It will cost you going to this topic (

), - And scroll down to find my fair demand for being a very useful part for this hidden lovely community as in officially would make such huge differences and with my knowledge and persistence i could benefit everyone at any cost as long i'm truly indeed.

PS: It's important that you leave a proper impression towards the username Chef  based on honesty in public to allow other staff members of taking actions, So this is very real and personal and I don't mind with people giving any honest feedback about me on this topic especially if capable of supporting and vouching for my switch moderation toward this community and i simply just want to help as much as needed to make sure everything is right!

I wished to be able finding any kind of poll content but didn't manage to find the best answers for the situation so there will be no real poll in that case you should possibly vouch for me below this details or your honest feedback, thank you for the provided effort. Goodluck,
~Staf
f4Chef?? 

A simple special pack for the roatpkz timing!

• Upvote 1

If you guys didn’t bother to read what basically led you to comment on my wall with childish opinions.. no cool m8s uwot know me yet.

16 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Didn't understand anything apart from you just want to be staff but you're a fucking retard 

Try learn on how to forgive on youtube and open your mind once you read my dope again before responding without thinking.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

If you guys didn’t bother to read what basically led you to comment on my wall with childish opinions.. no cool m8s uwot know me yet.

Try learn on how to forgive on youtube and open your mind once you read my dope again before responding without thinking.

You're a fucking idiot 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Chef said:

i have a question for you take it as srs as you can okay? are you on crack or something? what does YouTube have to do with anything what you are writing here?. lmfao srsly man is your health atked irl? cause you are writing more Topics then tupac.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, zeplin99 said:

i have a question for you take it as srs as you can okay? are you on crack or something? what does YouTube have to do with anything what you are writing here?. lmfao srsly man is your health atked irl? cause you are writing more Topics then tupac.

Not certain of which question.