Gang violence & Videos like this

repent

old news yh but it irks me regardless

apparently it wasn’t the right guy that they had stabbed seeing as it was just someone that had looked like the one they wanted to kill-

either way a 15 year old kid got stabbed to death for no reason without any help as to getting to the hospital to the point in which he ended up just making it to the door before dying

thoughts and opinions of things like this?

if you’re going to post nonsense like “this is how the streets be on foenem 😈😈” then don’t bother because you’re not about that nor is this topic about acting tough and being a part of the persona

Edited by repent

17 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

they killed him because he looked like someone they were beefing yh that’s a valid reason how the fuck should they have known & better yet why do you make a big deal out of it you faggot

Right I forgot that a cold rolled hardheaded Killa like yourself is accustomed to the gangster lifestyle (after you get off of roatpkz, that is)

26 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

i don't now how this belongs to your life lol but thats what happens everyday on world People get even burned till they die without any reasons having him getting burned.

Yh ofc but that’s mostly foreign countries lol would’ve been better if they had made it quick and shot him

this is how the streets be on foenem 

Jk

Gangster lifestyle is so stupid. They don't have a proper role model. They're not exactly sociopaths, just some ill-adviced idiots that couldn't use their brains. They're shown this path during their childhood so they grow up thinking that the rest of the world are just soft cowards for not being "about that life". I've seen videos of 10 year olds in Chicago with a gun in their tiny pants saying " no lackin nigga "

1 hour ago, Wtf Safer said:

this is how the streets be on foenem 

Jk

Gangster lifestyle is so stupid. They don't have a proper role model. They're not exactly sociopaths, just some ill-adviced idiots that couldn't use their brains. They're shown this path during their childhood so they grow up thinking that the rest of the world are just soft cowards for not being "about that life". I've seen videos of 10 year olds in Chicago with a gun in their tiny pants saying " no lackin nigga "

LMAO I saw that shit too

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this video. It was so messed up because it sums up what gangs do: dumb sh*t. 

There was also another documentary called the Central Park 5 where 5 teenagers were each sentenced to around 10-15 years jail sentence for “raping a women” and it wasn’t proven until they were almost done with their sentences.

The worlds fucked, and chaotic. This just proves how gangster mentality just leads to innocent people dying.