Add skilling

I find myself playing this game a lot less than I used to because there are very few options of stuff to do. You can either just melee pk at edge, go get cancer in a multi zone from teams that camp there, or attempt to do slayer and also get cancer from people just farming you over and over. I have done zulrah so much that I got bored of it so i kind of quit playing. I know this is strictly a pk server but I feel like there is nothing to do anymore and it's getting boring.

5 hours ago, Gretar said:

I got u brother, what skills do you want to see first and how do you want them inplemented?

Sorry gretar but it doesn't go that way, the thoughts which has approved on your server are limited.

5 hours ago, Same Sea said:

i mean could give the resource area some usage. 

No need,

5 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

Resource area, wilderness course, ::chins could all be skills

Very limited and boring.. smh

4 hours ago, Tupac said:

Roatpkz becoming a whole lot less pkz

Roat without pkz is error.

3 hours ago, paramingo said:

Skilling would be nice, more pvm locations maybe you can add raids? Also a great idea would be if you lower a little bit on the weekly tournament osrs payouts and add a weekly competition with something like the guy who ends with the best elo of the week that would pay out in osrs.  @Gretar

I have a better plan with a map.