3 VANQUISH WARRIORS DESTROY MONGOLIAN HORDE

vq-sig-gif.gif

After noticing that a server-wide corp beast was about to start - 3 Vanquish warriors quickly ran to the scene.

On arrival, we were met with a horde of 12+ 'MONGOLIANS' - a mass recruited open CC that have continuously tried to flame VANQUISH despite running from us whenever we were online. For the continued disrespect, we were not going to let them escape.

Despite the clear number advantages of the enemy team, the Vanquish warriors ran in and quickly ran the opposing team out of our Wilderness 1 by 1.

413ec230c58d3ab889f63b79f2e98b8f.png

0b79ae278e0bbb95ac9d73611fa46f3b.png

01215af5446ad5bb8c8c1a4b98260b84.png

fee11329c750ce6bac3841021390a30f.png

ENDING

5 - 0

a794f6026ddd897e99fbc10b71768ae0.png

• Upvote 8
  • Nice 1
2 hours ago, Vanquish - Kings of Multi said:

Imagine being so scared to step into wilderness because of Vanquish that you afk snowballs 24/7 LOOOOOL

i could come with People from frontline and solidtag cause im contacted to almost all ccs but okay? well we can go osrs if you want clanwars w301 see if you last lol?. we can do 3v3 or 5v5 your choice or 1v1 :)

4 hours ago, Vanquish - Kings of Multi said:

LOOOOOL shut up bro go back to watching Simpsons n farming snowballs 😂

His name is zeplin99 (Zeplin was a huge rag cc from soulsplit back in the days). I know everybody in zeplins and they said they don't know him and he's a fanboy so when I post proof about it in forums he avoids me. Now he says he knows people in frontline and solidtag, pretty sure he's a troll at this point 😂

• Upvote 2
13 hours ago, Vanquish - Kings of Multi said:

LOOOOOL shut up bro go back to watching Simpsons n farming snowballs 😂

dont Quote me again thanks rsps pker .

9 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

His name is zeplin99 (Zeplin was a huge rag cc from soulsplit back in the days). I know everybody in zeplins and they said they don't know him and he's a fanboy so when I post proof about it in forums he avoids me. Now he says he knows people in frontline and solidtag, pretty sure he's a troll at this point 😂

"i know everyone" i called you out to come with all zeplins? i come with ex sn3 member's and some others ? 10v10 is in w301 say time ?..

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

dont Quote me again thanks rsps pker .

"i know everyone" i called you out to come with all zeplins? i come with ex sn3 member's and some others ? 10v10 is in w301 say time ?..

Child shut the fuck up and stick to your Thai boxing garbage. Everytime you lose an argument or get exposed you come up with another story. You said ask specific people from zeplins about you and when I ask them and post the proof of their reply saying they don't know you, you say some bullshit like " hahaha yea that's why he begged me to join right? ". Legit shut the fuck up and humble yourself lmfao

3 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Child shut the fuck up and stick to your Thai boxing garbage. Everytime you lose an argument or get exposed you come up with another story. You said ask specific people from zeplins about you and when I ask them and post the proof of their reply saying they don't know you, you say some bullshit like " hahaha yea that's why he begged me to join right? ". Legit shut the fuck up and humble yourself lmfao

they actually pmed me everytime when i was online but alright now Keep saying you know them but you ain't nowhere to be seen on osrs? lol Freaks..

2 hours ago, Same Sea said:

ill ns all of you if you meet the requirements. atleast 1500 total on rs

thats a avoid? 150 total i have w301 is loc? wait a sec i lend an acc w302 we meet?. clanwars i pm you on my main once i get the acc?

17 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

they actually pmed me everytime when i was online but alright now Keep saying you know them but you ain't nowhere to be seen on osrs? lol Freaks..

thats a avoid? 150 total i have w301 is loc? wait a sec i lend an acc w302 we meet?. clanwars i pm you on my main once i get the acc?

you have to be atleast 1500 total level to fight me wannabe nser