- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Blood Hound

Meridian Day Out 1/3/2019

52 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

t swift made you quit but ight 

lol yea no i said in begin when i came back that i won't be there after 1.1.19? and the w301 is still on :) dont avoid lol btw why you guys not giving rsn'S out ? i cant pm you if you dont give rsn ;( slaves lol. imagine comming back after the guy who made your cc so paranoid that you guys begged gretar for off i got Screens still lmfa00000000000

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

lol yea no i said in begin when i came back that i won't be there after 1.1.19? and the w301 is still on :) dont avoid lol btw why you guys not giving rsn'S out ? i cant pm you if you dont give rsn ;( slaves lol. imagine comming back after the guy who made your cc so paranoid that you guys begged gretar for off i got Screens still lmfa00000000000

fairwolf1391 come clw 302 portal we gl =_p

5 hours ago, Blood Hound said:

fairwolf1391 come clw 302 portal we gl =_p

i gladly ask for member account once i find time don't log then okay? thanks i'll respond to this Topic once i have a member account :) don't avoid once i have it and say "its not your account" "total Level is 2low" :) 

27 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

i gladly ask for member account once i find time don't log then okay? thanks i'll respond to this Topic once i have a member account :) don't avoid once i have it and say "its not your account" "total Level is 2low" :) 

Lol excuses stay cleared

i made you quit 

Ur all gonna rwt and leave again within the year, I hope kingtracker comes to torment you all again #g unit 

44 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Ur all gonna rwt and leave again within the year, I hope kingtracker comes to torment you all again #g unit 

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Hatcx said:

0b06327470151a14e2b22e928251455d.png

image.png.cdf4e361e10de7d06460462a9c46d1a2.png

keytracker never bullied us i & many others quit the game when he started running around in mystic fighting renegades & spartans

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

keytracker never bullied us i & many others quit the game when he started running around in mystic fighting renegades & spartans

we were set up omgs 

1 hour ago, Blood Hound said:

when renegades was a thing all in mystics hurrrddeer look what keytracker who pked for a year done to u lot let alone now lmfao garbage shitters

6 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

when renegades was a thing all in mystics hurrrddeer look what keytracker who pked for a year done to u lot let alone now lmfao garbage shitters

Did ratlords and team impact clear u from runewild ? l0l.... state

40 minutes ago, Persona said:

Did ratlords and team impact clear u from runewild ? l0l.... state

nop still on there :o no one is cleared son

13 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

You type paragraph after paragraph daily yet still none of us meridian god's know who the fuck you are. I'm sure you'll feature during our reaper season though. Nice to meet you. Nicer to see you go. Love Pyd x

2 hours ago, Pyd said:

You type paragraph after paragraph daily yet still none of us meridian god's know who the fuck you are. I'm sure you'll feature during our reaper season though. Nice to meet you. Nicer to see you go. Love Pyd x

sure you don't know who we are secound i give you a remind Picture what your clan said to gretar :)

b47f160351d3cdf753202c033374e911.png ring bells huh? lmfao stay spasticated im the god of this Server and it will never Change.

14 hours ago, Same Sea said:

i made you quit 

dont worry once i find someone who lends acc we do 2v1 ? you and Clown hound vs me :) hope i find acc within 2weeks don't avoid once i found one thank you either we do 2v1 or 2v2 your choice :) but Minimum is gonna be 30h kk? agree ? disagree? say ye/no null

15 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Lol excuses stay cleared

we gladly do 3v1 or 3v3 once i have acc you can join it :) it wont be a Problem for me 3v1 guys that littary talk only while i cleared you guys countless times lol.

b47f160351d3cdf753202c033374e911.pngmust hurt when your leader begged gretar for off doesnt it lul.-. you guys are nothing more then a rsps pipe clan.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

sure you don't know who we are secound i give you a remind Picture what your clan said to gretar :)

ring bells huh? lmfao stay spasticated im the god of this Server and it will never Change.

dont worry once i find someone who lends acc we do 2v1 ? you and Clown hound vs me :) hope i find acc within 2weeks don't avoid once i found one thank you either we do 2v1 or 2v2 your choice :) but Minimum is gonna be 30h kk? agree ? disagree? say ye/no null

we gladly do 3v1 or 3v3 once i have acc you can join it :) it wont be a Problem for me 3v1 guys that littary talk only while i cleared you guys countless times lol.

b47f160351d3cdf753202c033374e911.pngmust hurt when your leader begged gretar for off doesnt it lul.-. you guys are nothing more then a rsps pipe clan.

Yo didn’t u quit why do you care

Edited by repent

1 hour ago, repent said:

Yo didn’t u quit why do you care

It's impossible to quit this game...

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

ring bells huh? lmfao stay spasticated im the god of this Server and it will never Change.

i have 10k crystal bows. no napping ok? 

46 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

i have 10k crystal bows. no napping ok? 

w302 will be loaction if i find time to get acc :) dont worry thanks.

5 hours ago, Persona said:

Take what serious lol???

Nop thats false propaganda my video very good alot max kills!

6 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

ur avoiding 1-0 clrd napper

10 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Nop thats false propaganda my video very good alot max kills!

Im still in ur discord i think its true

13 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

literally we're trolling you we don't know who you are or care but you care about us and wish you had the power we had on this game.

12 hours ago, Blood Hound said:

literally we're trolling you we don't know who you are or care but you care about us and wish you had the power we had on this game.

you guys have power? whats your power asslicking legend and gretar? asslicking stjin aka legend the wannabe that appeared cause you paniced called him @ varrockpvp? you guys have no power i cleared the MS clan and your clan means i made more then you could of have ever done in the whole game lmfao and btw how was it when toxicality slapped your whole clan around the whole time you cryable Babys why did Chris asslick me to join your clan way back oh ask yourself slave cause you guys needed at easts protection how did you guys scream when i said no?

e23848da061d31379b30d0557a44e70a.png nice nigga asslicking my ass so fking wound didn't Need toitletpaper when i wen't to shit 0r0lf0rl

15920832f1c7512c7a15241fd8e24f1c.png massrecuit nice nigga? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

071bada72c6773e99d483624ceaa7128.png imagine your own cc leader asking 4 help by a nobody ? awe slave LOL

you guys are a bunch of spastics that asslicked my ass so wound Lmfao so no pipe ty oh and btw why did stijin never come osrs? :) smelly fucks lmfao if i would've only named the pics way back not 1829128912 i would have more expose pics but i was more Retard then i am right now ;( sad times huh. spasticated randomers thinking you have something to say LOL when i came with blackninja and toxicality your cc's dick became littary so small that it wen't inside as a eggprotection kiddo

you guys have power? whats your power asslicking legend and gretar? asslicking stjin aka legend the wannabe that appeared cause you paniced called him @ varrockpvp? you guys have no power i cleared the MS clan and your clan means i made more then you could of have ever done in the whole game lmfao and btw how was it when toxicality slapped your whole clan around the whole time you cryable Babys why did Chris asslick me to join your clan way back oh ask yourself slave cause you guys needed at easts protection how did you guys scream when i said no?

e23848da061d31379b30d0557a44e70a.png nice nigga asslicking my ass so fking wound didn't Need toitletpaper when i wen't to shit 0r0lf0rl

15920832f1c7512c7a15241fd8e24f1c.png massrecuit nice nigga? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

071bada72c6773e99d483624ceaa7128.png imagine your own cc leader asking 4 help by a nobody ? awe slave LOL

you guys are a bunch of spastics that asslicked my ass so wound Lmfao so no pipe ty oh and btw why did stijin never come osrs? :) smelly fucks lmfao if i would've only named the pics way back not 1829128912 i would have more expose pics but i was more Retard then i am right now ;( sad times huh. spasticated randomers thinking you have something to say LOL when i came with blackninja and toxicality your cc's dick became littary so small that it wen't inside as a eggprotection kiddo

Related image

1 hour ago, Tesfxye said:

It’s different because he quit yesterday and still cares however I quit like 7 months ago and am STILL lurking

29 minutes ago, repent said:

It’s different because he quit yesterday and still cares however I quit like 7 months ago and am STILL lurking

You quit the day hickory d000000 replaced u and downed u and u cried "Fake friends" LMFAOOOO useless geek

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Smackd said:

You quit the day hickory d000000 replaced u and downed u and u cried "Fake friends" LMFAOOOO useless geek

If I recall correctly just a month before that you were attending hybridding boot camp led by me and u kept having to have me tell u not to do fury to strength ammy switches 

BD0C19C6-ADA9-4A0B-892E-24CE3AD6D1FB.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, repent said:

If I recall correctly just a month before that you were attending hybridding boot camp led by me and u kept having to have me tell u not to do fury to strength ammy switches 

5BBA03D7-3B10-44FC-BF05-48CCE5CB45A9.thumb.jpeg.024dca18de42b3bd83c16d8a1651b1e7.jpeg

Edited by Tesfxye

10 minutes ago, repent said:

literally didn't read or ask lol