Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

pkmafia8

Meridians core member dead

Recommended Posts

im back for a day just trolling around goofing with 3 friends and killed a meridian member for max IT REALLY BE THAT EASY SMH GET SMOKED

 

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Persona said:

Woot multi kill... i guess team impact did clear u from runewidl ..

multi kill im shleeep thats like fulling someone at easts nd he gets speared into multi thats sooo bad new gen single pker

  • Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

multi kill im shleeep thats like fulling someone at easts nd he gets speared into multi thats sooo bad new gen single pker

Lol dont need tbs

Sparklev_December_11_2018_-_15-46-36.png

 

Edited by Persona
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Smackd said:

wb key but dw meridian isn’t allowed to claim they’re back unless their dad @Kihfan55 says so 

I think it’s funny when u try and flame about that yet he taught you how to pk

Share this post


Link to post

any1 know why this emo parrot is quoting me lol 

quits this game yet he's still stalking my wall w-e -.-

  • Upvote 3
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Persona said:

Lol dont need tbs

Sparklev_December_11_2018_-_15-46-36.png

 

That guy is an old friend from g-unit but not in my clan atm im sorry! Nice kill tho.

I love how i play for 1 day with 3 friends and kill this clan called meridians with a huge ego about their "comeback"nigga u aint shit tnx for the set 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Persona said:

Wtf me and team impact closed u on Runewild 😭... Nice Ego Clan... Stop trying to open on Roatpkz 

you're a rag slave of Clans dont say you closed anything lmfao you're cringe. you would littary fail vs 1 Player if your cc wasn't ready to Login rofl

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

you're a rag slave of Clans dont say you closed anything lmfao you're cringe. you would littary fail vs 1 Player if your cc wasn't ready to Login rofl

Shut up

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Persona said:

Wtf me and team impact closed u on Runewild 😭... Nice Ego Clan... Stop trying to open on Roatpkz 

Nop u have little to no single experience despite pking for years... thats the result of bolting for team

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

you're a rag slave of Clans dont say you closed anything lmfao you're cringe. you would littary fail vs 1 Player if your cc wasn't ready to Login rofl

loc ur acc btw. stay cleared

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Nop u have little to no single experience despite pking for years... thats the result of bolting for team

your rsps cred went up dont worry brother main nher

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

loc ur acc btw. stay cleared

sorry that i don't have enough freetime you can come w301 no Problem ? you been avoiding since almost 2years now w301 you're the one whos cleared :) 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

sorry that i don't have enough freetime you can come w301 no Problem ? you been avoiding since almost 2years now w301 you're the one whos cleared :) 

i am ready you are avoiding u quit roat because i cleared u and u wont come rs 1500 total worlds :) cleared 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Nop u have little to no single experience despite pking for years... thats the result of bolting for team

Ur single experience is pking with 16 brews and spectrals at chins lol i dont get what ur saying

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Persona said:

Ur single experience is pking with 16 brews and spectrals at chins lol i dont get what ur saying

yep yep yep that was a funny meme one year ago :)

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Nop u have little to no single experience despite pking for years... thats the result of bolting for team

your cringey as fuck LOL you clan on rsps in 2019 and take it so serious it kills me sitting in your discord and coming back 10 hours later at 5am your time and you arguing with another rsps product about dying on runewild for a mystic set LOL!

btw rsps died in 2016 (before you even started pking lol wow) and you random 16 year olds that came out of nowhere.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

your cringey as fuck LOL you clan on rsps in 2019 and take it so serious it kills me sitting in your discord and coming back 10 hours later at 5am your time and you arguing with another rsps product about dying on runewild for a mystic set LOL!

btw rsps died in 2016 (before you even started pking lol wow) and you random 16 year olds that came out of nowhere.

all facts ngl 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Blood Hound said:

your cringey as fuck LOL you clan on rsps in 2019 and take it so serious it kills me sitting in your discord and coming back 10 hours later at 5am your time and you arguing with another rsps product about dying on runewild for a mystic set LOL!

btw rsps died in 2016 (before you even started pking lol wow) and you random 16 year olds that came out of nowhere.

U have the most deaths for max shut up lmfao suicider 

Litteraly made a clan topic about them being back and now they die yes clan pking is dead nd we dont take it serious huuurddderrr excuse pretendpkers

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

dont understand why anyone takes keytracker seriously I heard this guys voice one time didn’t know what he said but that was enough for me

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Same Sea said:

i am ready you are avoiding u quit roat because i cleared u and u wont come rs 1500 total worlds :) cleared 

w301 i am still waiting null

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, repent said:

dont understand why anyone takes keytracker seriously I heard this guys voice one time didn’t know what he said but that was enough for me

Ive never really met u but arent u the guy known for cutting himself

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Ive never really met u but arent u the guy known for cutting himself

Germany Tackticks

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Ive never really met u but arent u the guy known for cutting himself

Never cut myself 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Ive never really met u but arent u the guy known for cutting himself

He literally tries to stay involved when he hasn’t pked in 4 years and got bsed by hi123456789 (hickory do) cried on teamspeak and quit so just ignore 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/7/2019 at 7:29 PM, Smackd said:

He literally tries to stay involved when he hasn’t pked in 4 years and got bsed by hi123456789 (hickory do) cried on teamspeak and quit so just ignore 

You’re a degenerate you quote everything I post only to flame about events taking place prior to you joining the server

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, repent said:

You’re a degenerate you quote everything I post only to flame about events taking place prior to you joining the server

Again I just seen some text I literally don’t read anything you reply with but everything I reply with hits deep LMAOO once more DID NOT ASK 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...