Meridians core member dead

11 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Nop u have little to no single experience despite pking for years... thats the result of bolting for team

your cringey as fuck LOL you clan on rsps in 2019 and take it so serious it kills me sitting in your discord and coming back 10 hours later at 5am your time and you arguing with another rsps product about dying on runewild for a mystic set LOL!

btw rsps died in 2016 (before you even started pking lol wow) and you random 16 year olds that came out of nowhere.

• Upvote 2
53 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

your cringey as fuck LOL you clan on rsps in 2019 and take it so serious it kills me sitting in your discord and coming back 10 hours later at 5am your time and you arguing with another rsps product about dying on runewild for a mystic set LOL!

btw rsps died in 2016 (before you even started pking lol wow) and you random 16 year olds that came out of nowhere.

all facts ngl 

8 hours ago, Blood Hound said:

U have the most deaths for max shut up lmfao suicider 

Litteraly made a clan topic about them being back and now they die yes clan pking is dead nd we dont take it serious huuurddderrr excuse pretendpkers

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/7/2019 at 7:29 PM, Smackd said:

He literally tries to stay involved when he hasn’t pked in 4 years and got bsed by hi123456789 (hickory do) cried on teamspeak and quit so just ignore 

You’re a degenerate you quote everything I post only to flame about events taking place prior to you joining the server

• Upvote 1