99 SLAYER ALL KEYS AND LOOT

2 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Nice and congrats on 99 Slayer. It is a good little earner but so few people appreciate it, I recommend it a lot. I think you was a tad unlucky with the key openings, only 1x ACB in that many keys wow!

Thankyou yeah a good time killer too when theres no one pking or your feeling a bit bored :D

im happy with my keys hopefully if i get more theyll be better :)

15 hours ago, Gretar said:

GZ, what I want to know is, how much Pk Points did you make from normal pkp drops?

Thanks, Id say around 300-400k in just the pkp drops alone

15 hours ago, Vos said:

Really nice topic , useful finally :D

Thankyou :)

15 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

Very nice. Congratulations on 99. I'm afraid I'll be hitting 200m first, though. ;)

Probably you are very very far ahead but there no harm in trying or coming second anyway :D

14 hours ago, Yoeriwada said:

Good stuff man

14 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Cool post and all but you got 99 slayer on roatpkz  in 2019 just think about that

Thanks and i have,i think its great.

12 hours ago, Tupac said:

I'd rather end my own life than pvm on roatpkz but gz sneak u have dedication brother I'm proud of u 

:) Thanks Dario

11 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Gyms would be proud 

:)

11 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

f1b96f060c9f7989dce9fbe5de9a0c9e.png

wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead

10 hours ago, Knasterd said:

In. sane.

:D

4 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

Sayfar this is frickin’ epic dude

Thankyou :) 

I got my viggoras mace after reaching 80~ slayer without blocking and canceling tasks. So 99 slayer shall make you atleast 10k slay pts unless you are doing prolong tasks. Also some taks like dark warriors can let you do it easy and quick if you kill mini ones so you get less xp but same slay pts after task. Afterall great job saving your keys, i dont have patience for that. :)

1 hour ago, Riku14777 said:

I got my viggoras mace after reaching 80~ slayer without blocking and canceling tasks. So 99 slayer shall make you atleast 10k slay pts unless you are doing prolong tasks. Also some taks like dark warriors can let you do it easy and quick if you kill mini ones so you get less xp but same slay pts after task. Afterall great job saving your keys, i dont have patience for that. :)

I know it will differ due to tasks but I've just hit level 80 and have 1k pts.. not spent any either other than superiors 

20 minutes ago, Pk Kush said:

I know it will differ due to tasks but I've just hit level 80 and have 1k pts.. not spent any either other than superiors 

Itss because you get more often good xp tasks/hard tasks. Out of 100 tasks I had like 10 scorpion, skeleton, rogue, bandit tasks, also did 20lvl dark warriors instead of killing 100s to gain less xp. Every 10 task you get extra 100 slay pts. Every 50 you get 350. When i did my 100th task i got like 625 pts. :)

10 tasks - 350pts. Its all about luck with tasks. If you keep getting 1lvl tasks you wont much xp but points are the same

• 3 weeks later...