Feedback A team

A Team is the guy that deserve a moderator status in the future. He's a guy with patience and a guy who likes helping instead of ignoring people like Jblind. Yeah i dont give a fuck jordan.

He's also active in yell. he also solves the problems on yell if there's beef (as a example)

My respect to you A Team. Ur playing hours are decent also ur active ingame so ur the guy that deserves it. @A team

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

I remember being the one who got you un-banned but ok mate :D 

It's a Sever Supports job to be making a good impression over yell but ultimately i get a lot of questions PM'd my way of which i take the time to answer when and where i'm able to. I tend to deal with Reports/Appeals and look into cases brought to myself and the rest of the Mods + of which you don't see. I mean, how could you? You don't have the access 😛. For instance, yesterday i probably spent around 45 minutes investigating various logs we have access to and banning 15 legitimate rule breakers with creditable evidence. I doubt you saw that either, I mean... How could you? This is to name one instance out of many since being a Moderator+. You have to learn to stay 10 toes up at all times, Hickory Do taught me that.   

So i'd watch what you type next time you fucking degenerate 

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1
33 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

I remember being the one who got you un-banned but ok mate :D 

It's a Sever Supports job to be making a good impression over yell but ultimately i get a lot of questions PM'd my way of which i take the time to answer when and where i'm able to. I tend to deal with Reports/Appeals and look into cases brought to myself and the rest of the Mods + of which you don't see. I mean, how could you? You don't have the access 😛. For instance, yesterday i probably spent around 45 minutes investigating various logs we have access to and banning 15 legitimate rule breakers with creditable evidence. I doubt you saw that either, I mean... How could you? This is to name one instance out of many since being a Moderator+. You have to learn to stay 10 toes up at all times, Hickory Do taught me that.   

So i'd watch what you type next time you fucking degenerate 

No one read didn’t ask 

14 hours ago, Arabier said:

A Team is the guy that deserve a moderator status in the future. He's a guy with patience and a guy who likes helping instead of ignoring people like Jblind. Yeah i dont give a fuck jordan.

He's also active in yell. he also solves the problems on yell if there's beef (as a example)

My respect to you A Team. Ur playing hours are decent also ur active ingame so ur the guy that deserves it. @A team

Jajajaja he h00ked you ?