ACCOUNT HACKED -mauloffro-

Sometime during yesterday my account was logged into and "hacked" i wouldn't even call it hacked, they took 12,000pkp like what.. A forums post was also made from my account saying i sold 1.1mil pkp for oldschool currency, that is fake news. Im guessing they wanted to get me ip banned before i had a chance to notice anything. Anyway how can i further secure my account to prevent these types of actions? 

Thanks for not banning me as well.

• JBLIND locked this topic

Hmm.. I did suspect something fishy, I remember you as the guy who requested gambling on here way back, and actually hosted some games of chance on livestream. Seemed like a good kid, but then again can't really judge someone over the internet that well so IDK. My reply on that hackers topic was a joke because I thought it was just you trolling.

We don't go 100% off statements, your account was checked and there was no record of such a trade, nor was your bank worth anywhere near the amount stated so no action was taken.

I see that your account is not protected by a security code. This will significantly improve the security of your account and is extremely effective. To enable this just type "::setemail your-email-here"  in-game and then click the link in your inbox to verify your email. Don't use same passwords on multiple RSPS and make sure your email pass is different to any RSPS one too.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1