Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Daul Penino

NH STANK/NO WARNING CALL OUT

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! I'll get to the point quickly, but let me first tell you a story...

My first encounter with NH Stank was about 3 months ago, when I started playing this server and wasn't even nhing yet. I went into a tribrid tournament where everyone was saying that NH Stank is garbage. I never knew whether it was a meme or not. Now I do. Today I was unfortunate enough to experience what this sad excuse for a ragger calls "nhing". It mainly consisted of him camping melee pray whenever I wasn't frozen, and hoping I don't do the same so he can kill me. I quickly realised we could go on like that for days, and nobody would die. So I camped melee back to show him how pointless this is, and instead challenged him to a NH stake. That's when this goblin kid froze up, for he knew he was outclassed. If we do a nh stake, his only strategy (camping melee) is rendered useless. And so is he. So instead, he kept saying he's better, and some other random flames. (Pics of convos below). But he wouldn't nh stake me, nor would he adress why it's not a valid option. He would just keep repeating I'm bad and flaming me, while ignoring my challenges to a NH stake. Even his cocksucker Jukemeluke, who only got his cock out of his mouth for about 1 minute to argue with me, could not tell me why NH staking is not a valid option. He argued for a bit, and when he was supposed to tell me what's wrong with NH staking, he teleported away. Btw Luke, don't choke on that thick cock babe...

So @nh tank, I'm calling you out here for everyone to see what a bitch you are. Are you going to accept my challenge, or are you going to let everyone here see what a scared little bitch you are? Tbh I assume you're going to keep hiding in the sewers like the incompetent rat you are, but maybe you're going to accept and prove me wrong. The truth is, I've only been nhing for a little over 3 months, and you've been at this shit for years. So if you're fucking scared of Daul Penino, that's ok, but everyone's gonna laugh at you even more than they already are.

Also, for the other angry ego nhers, I'm kinda new to nhing, so I'm not claiming to be #1. I'm not even claiming to be good. All I'm claiming is that I'm better than this goblin boy named NH STANK. So before all of you pile on to challenge me, let him respond first. NH STANK, if you think you're better, you're going to do it, because it's ez money for you. We can do like 20k per stake or 50k and do bo3/bo5. And if you're going to complain staking is more rng, we can even do a bo9. So no excuses. The slapshop has just opened and you can be the first customer.

Your move, bitch.

 

434310893_nhstankCALLOUT!.thumb.png.01e6fee61544898edebedd49871f28bf.png

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Nh tank is godly!! fair enough Juke is absolute garbage but please don't think of yourself above Nh Tank as you will regret this day for years to come 

  • Upvote 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post

lol firstly idk how u know my style when uv literately never had the balls to fight me once on no warning, maybe killed ur alts for max idk? we can do the nh stake if you wish but ur honestly trash auto cast mage in every hybrid torny. just a couple kps of you on 1 of my alts in nh torny. ye i pry melee alot if u saw how lagging i pk ud understand takes me 3 seconds for protection to work

Daul Penino ((November 13, 2018) - (06-04-01)).png

Daul Penino ((November 10, 2018) - (03-15-16)).png

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post

boooooooo too long didnt read, i hope icep sues you

Edited by SneakR
NH TANK IS KING

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, nh tank said:

lol firstly idk how u know my style when uv literately never had the balls to fight me once on no warning, maybe killed ur alts for max idk? we can do the nh stake if you wish but ur honestly trash auto cast mage in every hybrid torny. just a couple kps of you on 1 of my alts in nh torny. ye i pry melee alot if u saw how lagging i pk ud understand takes me 3 seconds for protection to work

Daul Penino ((November 13, 2018) - (06-04-01)).png

Daul Penino ((November 10, 2018) - (03-15-16)).png

I know your style because I fought you on your alt today? The elvy kid? Or was that not you? 

As for the killpics, look what I said above. I've been playing tournaments and nhing for 3 months, both of these pics are 2 months old. This means you got these kills on me when I was doing my first nh fights. I'm not denying I sucked then. I was 100% new. I was ranging with a fucking infernal cape and I didn't have a mage cape switch. So idk what you're trying to prove? That I was new when I was new? Yeah, I know that lol. And who knows how many times I killed you on one of your alts you love hiding on. Anyway, if you think you're better you'll nh stake me now, it's ez money for you. Way faster than going to hills and hoping for a 120 stack.

Also funny you come at me for autocasting, when you won a dh tourney on that alt by just spamming mage (you didn't even bring a whip). 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Nh tank is godly!! fair enough Juke is absolute garbage but please don't think of yourself above Nh Tank as you will regret this day for years to come 

Jblind I'm not just saying I'm better, I'm willing to do an nh stake and bet on it. If he beats me, fair enough. But so far I've just seen him talking shit, then challenging me to risk where he camps prot whenever I'm unfrozen. I can do that too but it's just a rag war and we're both wasting our time. So I came up with a way that actually ends with one of us losing. And he kept trying to weasel his way out of it, but now it looks like he actually might accept.. So we'll see what happens lol.

Share this post


Link to post

please get a life... my god how heated are you guys over dieing on rsps? i died on countless vids and im laughing my ass off LOL i even laugh when teammates block me on games and i suicide cause of them.-. you guys are talking about rsps kills.-. my god

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Daul Penino said:

but everyone's gonna laugh at you even more than they already are

Sucks people are laughing at you now

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

All you gotta do us get max mage w max melee str switch, camp mate till like b2b2b 30s (takes a while bc mage on this game is shit and coded poorly) then age gmail through prayer

only way to kill nh tanks since he tabs on dbow specs 

Edited by Tesfxye
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

All you gotta do us get max mage w max melee str switch, camp mate till like b2b2b 30s (takes a while bc mage on this game is shit and coded poorly) then age gmail through prayer

only way to kill nh tanks since he tabs on dbow specs 

@Smackd @sophia @JBLIND

Does this guy ever not complain

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

Hey everyone, the story progressed a bit further, so I've decided to post the follow up here. I was casually strolling around ::brid, when I noticed an appaling smell. NH Stank is back in full force. I was just about to leave, but when I saw him I decided to pounce on this rat with the quickness. This goblin kid froze up when he saw me, he legit pretended I wasn't there. So I told him I have to get off in 5 minutes, that we should set a date for our nh stake, I can do almost any time during the weekend. You will not believe what this sleazy little rodent responded with. He said that he'll do it "when he's not lagging". I asked him when this might be, and he "doesn't know". Keep in mind I caught him bridding, so the lag excuse is obviously bullshit. Little clown boy, this is getting ridiculous. I told him I'm leaving soon and we can do weekend, and then he suddenly dismissed the lag and said he "can do it now". Keep in mind I told him I need to go before he made that offer. Which he only offered because he knew I couldn't accept and wanted to make it look like he's down to fight. I'm down almost any time during the weekend, u play 6h a day (you said so yourself) so I think we can find a time we're both free @nh tank. Maybe we can even get some of your fans to watch you eat my slaps. Edit: saw him again in deep wildy, made him the same offer. Instead of giving date, he just said I'm avoiding and flamed me. Couldn't get the 1st convo SS's as I had to go, but the 2nd one is below.

As for you guys, @Tupac, @JBLIND, @SneakR, @Smackd, @Ahmad RSPS, @Tesfxye, @zeplin99
, @Wtf Safer, @Fruitiest, @300 block, I can see that while some people did see right through nh stank's bullshit excuses, he does have a decent amount of fanboys. Which I personally find quite endearing. But even if some of you think he's a better nher than me, he clearly does not. Most of you guys nh, so think about this. An inferior nher challenges you to a nh stake for an amount of money that's worth it to you, but not big enough to bankrupt you in case you get rnged. He also offers to do a best of 5 or even best of 9 if you wish. Would any of you ever pass on that offer? Nobody would. The only way I personally would pass is when the NHer who's challenging is not worse, but better than me. Which is clearly the case right here. If NH stank is better, he has no reason not to do it. And even if he's your friend and you won't say it out loud, you all know this. The only reason he's trying to get out of this is because he knows if he does it he's going to get slapped harder than Rihanna got slapped back in '06. And trust me, she got slapped hard. 

So NH Stank, you said you'd fight me above in your reply. Then you wouldn't find tell me when we can do it in game. Which one is it, sandwich boi? We doing this shit or are you bitching out? If you are it's kinda cringe since you already said we'd fight, but it looks like you're too scared of the slaps. As I said in my first post, I assume you're going to hide in your sewers like the rat you are, but if your goblin ass actually gathers the courage to face me, just drop when you can do it tomorrow/Sunday and we'll set it up. If you can't, do the weekend, weekdays work too I guess.

NH STANK V2.png

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Daul Penino said:

Hey everyone, the story progressed a bit further, so I've decided to post the follow up here. I was casually strolling around ::brid, when I noticed an appaling smell. NH Stank is back in full force. I was just about to leave, but when I saw him I decided to pounce on this rat with the quickness. This goblin kid froze up when he saw me, he legit pretended I wasn't there. So I told him I have to get off in 5 minutes, that we should set a date for our nh stake, I can do almost any time during the weekend. You will not believe what this sleazy little rodent responded with. He said that he'll do it "when he's not lagging". I asked him when this might be, and he "doesn't know". Keep in mind I caught him bridding, so the lag excuse is obviously bullshit. Little clown boy, this is getting ridiculous. I told him I'm leaving soon and we can do weekend, and then he suddenly dismissed the lag and said he "can do it now". Keep in mind I told him I need to go before he made that offer. Which he only offered because he knew I couldn't accept and wanted to make it look like he's down to fight. I'm down almost any time during the weekend, u play 6h a day (you said so yourself) so I think we can find a time we're both free @nh tank. Maybe we can even get some of your fans to watch you eat my slaps. Edit: saw him again in deep wildy, made him the same offer. Instead of giving date, he just said I'm avoiding and flamed me. Couldn't get the 1st convo SS's as I had to go, but the 2nd one is below.

As for you guys, @Tupac, @JBLIND, @SneakR, @Smackd, @Ahmad RSPS, @Tesfxye, @zeplin99
, @Wtf Safer, @Fruitiest, @300 block, I can see that while some people did see right through nh stank's bullshit excuses, he does have a decent amount of fanboys. Which I personally find quite endearing. But even if some of you think he's a better nher than me, he clearly does not. Most of you guys nh, so think about this. An inferior nher challenges you to a nh stake for an amount of money that's worth it to you, but not big enough to bankrupt you in case you get rnged. He also offers to do a best of 5 or even best of 9 if you wish. Would any of you ever pass on that offer? Nobody would. The only way I personally would pass is when the NHer who's challenging is not worse, but better than me. Which is clearly the case right here. If NH stank is better, he has no reason not to do it. And even if he's your friend and you won't say it out loud, you all know this. The only reason he's trying to get out of this is because he knows if he does it he's going to get slapped harder than Rihanna got slapped back in '06. And trust me, she got slapped hard. 

So NH Stank, you said you'd fight me above in your reply. Then you wouldn't find tell me when we can do it in game. Which one is it, sandwich boi? We doing this shit or are you bitching out? If you are it's kinda cringe since you already said we'd fight, but it looks like you're too scared of the slaps. As I said in my first post, I assume you're going to hide in your sewers like the rat you are, but if your goblin ass actually gathers the courage to face me, just drop when you can do it tomorrow/Sunday and we'll set it up. If you can't, do the weekend, weekdays work too I guess.

NH STANK V2.png

Holy shit you're insecure AF. I said everybody is laughing at you for getting defensive with an encyclopedia size story and you reply to me with another encyclopedia size comment.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Holy shit you're insecure AF. I said everybody is laughing at you for getting defensive with an encyclopedia size story and you reply to me with another encyclopedia size comment.

Lol I think you're a troll because you can't be dumb enough to think I was addressing your comment. But in case you're not a troll, I made this thread to show everyone that nh tank is a bitch that won't nh me. Which is still true as he's still avoiding the nh stake. The response above wasn't made to you, it was made to show everyone that even thought he commented "I'll fight you" above, he only did so that it'd look like he's not avoiding, while he still in fact is. It wasn't to address you laughing at me, because tbh, I couldn't care less what a no lifing internet troll like you thinks of me LMAO. Nobody gives a fuck about you btw L0L. Just some rat talking shit on my topic.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Tupac said:

NH tank has clearly gotten in your head so he gets the W from me.

@Smackd thoughts?

NH Tank is my boy he’s not in my head we’re a duo at hills 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Smackd said:

NH Tank is my boy he’s not in my head we’re a duo at hills 

It’s ok buddy reading is hard 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Daul Penino said:

Lol I think you're a troll because you can't be dumb enough to think I was addressing your comment. But in case you're not a troll, I made this thread to show everyone that nh tank is a bitch that won't nh me. Which is still true as he's still avoiding the nh stake. The response above wasn't made to you, it was made to show everyone that even thought he commented "I'll fight you" above, he only did so that it'd look like he's not avoiding, while he still in fact is. It wasn't to address you laughing at me, because tbh, I couldn't care less what a no lifing internet troll like you thinks of me LMAO. Nobody gives a fuck about you btw L0L. Just some rat talking shit on my topic.

Only read the first line and got aids. Ik your reply was not only directed at me you absolute half- wit and I'm not reading all that again. You're typing all these paragraphs and nh tank is not even caring shows he has already won so go wipe your tears. I bid you adeu

Edited by Wtf Safer

Share this post


Link to post

fanboy? lmfao you cant just accept critic you retard stick back to rwting with your osrs wins retard legit i dont even play the game anymore and im so fking needed to you spastics that you quote me everytime?.

On 1/10/2019 at 9:24 PM, Tupac said:

Tl;dr

rizwan ali runs ends u get me fam 

nigga am i so needed to these clowns that they quote me 24/7 like legit..?

@Daul Penino dont ever quote me again thanks :) you must be disabladed irl that you think i am a fanboy of nh tank while i ragged / did expose topic on him thanks my iq of 80 is higher then yours then how high is your iq 25? i give you some. spastic legit.. am i needed in your life am i your father or some shit? like tell me dumb rsps pker

Share this post


Link to post

There was no actual critic @zeplin99, just some people like @JBLIND saying he's better. But he's obviously not better, because he's too afraid to fight me. If he was better he'd accept the fight and destroy me. Instead he's hiding. Tbh this is just a waste of time now. He's clearly scared so I'm done wasting my time here. @nh tank if you decide to stop hiding just pm me in game.

Share this post


Link to post

Did you make this topic cause he slapped ur whole family?

@nh tank isnt arab, thats why he doesnt like anything with the term "stake" or "arena"

 

 

But @Daul Penino u just made a topic whining about a nher, shows what an insecure little pussy you are, ill ances max you in duel arena for 500k pkp at stake?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...