Resignation

Smackd

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol it’s a game, I don’t care about dying. ion think you understand that lmfao, this shit boring. You can spend another 5 years on this server losing your max sets to @Blue Dragon & @Hatcx💀 weirdo 

Why are you @ing people for backup, I said nothing about u being shit and dying all the time just the fact u get bullied by everyone offf the game 

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Why are you @ing people for backup, I said nothing about u being shit and dying all the time just the fact u get bullied by everyone offf the game 

The fuck are you talking about 💀 when have I ever gotten bullied on any game? Lmfao you think to highly of yourself if you believe I care about what you and your freak friends think or say, Weird attention seekers. Don’t need back up, You’re a waste, You’re at least twenty and still walk around with earrings in your ear. Please fix yourself bro 🤦🏻‍♂

4 hours ago, seers10 said:

S/o parb s/o craig....(diss track coming soon)

Repeating something I said nearly three years ago, Just shows how much attention you children feed off of. Does your parents not give you enough? considering they both work to feed your dumbass, I wouldn’t want to spend time with you if you were my child either, Pretending to be tough on a server you been playing for a couple years, but still haven’t gotten anywhere with it, besides bragging about how fast you can move your mouse and click. Reevaluate your life pubescent moron. 

On 1/12/2019 at 10:12 PM, Matt said:

The fuck are you talking about 💀 when have I ever gotten bullied on any game? Lmfao you think to highly of yourself if you believe I care about what you and your freak friends think or say, Weird attention seekers. Don’t need back up, You’re a waste, You’re at least twenty and still walk around with earrings in your ear. Please fix yourself bro 🤦🏻‍♂

Repeating something I said nearly three years ago, Just shows how much attention you children feed off of. Does your parents not give you enough? considering they both work to feed your dumbass, I wouldn’t want to spend time with you if you were my child either, Pretending to be tough on a server you been playing for a couple years, but still haven’t gotten anywhere with it, besides bragging about how fast you can move your mouse and click. Reevaluate your life pubescent moron. 

this guy really hates us 👽 @Tesfxye @Smackd @5Star_General @Ban152 

• Haha 2
On 1/13/2019 at 3:12 AM, Matt said:

You’re a victim with everything u do 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, seers10 said:

this guy really hates us 👽@Tesfxye @Smackd @5Star_General @Ban152 

Why’d you add smackd and ban lol I have no problem’s with them cause they can actually be themselves. As for you kaheem or whatever tf your garbage name is keep trolling 💀🤓 dumb nerd 

On 1/14/2019 at 7:42 PM, Tesfxye said:

You’re a victim with everything u do 

Let’s talk now ye?