Smackd

Resignation

I legit said "please tell me that's fake" out loud 

I love u bbg :x 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Persona said:

Idk who opened this expecting it to be really real

thx for the feedback persone will make the next title more realistic maybe it'll trick u or smth

Just now, Smackd said:

thx for the feedback persone will make the next title more realistic maybe it'll trick u or smth

Smdd smackd for ban me.  .I.(-_-).I. Gtfo now

1 minute ago, Killbob said:

new.png 

This is all I saw and got happy for a moment

You were only happy bc you thought Fantastic resigned not me

• Upvote 1

First tears reached the ground then they flew up again and got back in my eyes 🤩

Edited by Knasterd

You’ve invested half your life on this server, might as well stay and try and get owner one day right 🤷🏻‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

You’ve invested half your life on this server, might as well stay and try and get owner one day right 🤷🏻‍♂️

You’d spend more time on the game if you didn’t get bullied on it 😂😂

24 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

You’d spend more time on the game if you didn’t get bullied on it 😂😂

Lol it’s a game, I don’t care about dying. ion think you understand that lmfao, this shit boring. You can spend another 5 years on this server losing your max sets to @Blue Dragon & @Hatcx💀 weirdo 

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

Panic2Hard Playtime: 166 Days 6 hours 

Smackd: 114 Days 11 hours 

🤯

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol it’s a game, I don’t care about dying. ion think you understand that lmfao, this shit boring. You can spend another 5 years on this server losing your max sets to @Blue Dragon & @Hatcx💀 weirdo 

Why are you @ing people for backup, I said nothing about u being shit and dying all the time just the fact u get bullied by everyone offf the game 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Why are you @ing people for backup, I said nothing about u being shit and dying all the time just the fact u get bullied by everyone offf the game 

The fuck are you talking about 💀 when have I ever gotten bullied on any game? Lmfao you think to highly of yourself if you believe I care about what you and your freak friends think or say, Weird attention seekers. Don’t need back up, You’re a waste, You’re at least twenty and still walk around with earrings in your ear. Please fix yourself bro 🤦🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, seers10 said:

S/o parb s/o craig....(diss track coming soon)

Repeating something I said nearly three years ago, Just shows how much attention you children feed off of. Does your parents not give you enough? considering they both work to feed your dumbass, I wouldn’t want to spend time with you if you were my child either, Pretending to be tough on a server you been playing for a couple years, but still haven’t gotten anywhere with it, besides bragging about how fast you can move your mouse and click. Reevaluate your life pubescent moron. 

On 1/12/2019 at 10:12 PM, Matt said:

The fuck are you talking about 💀 when have I ever gotten bullied on any game? Lmfao you think to highly of yourself if you believe I care about what you and your freak friends think or say, Weird attention seekers. Don’t need back up, You’re a waste, You’re at least twenty and still walk around with earrings in your ear. Please fix yourself bro 🤦🏻‍♂️

Repeating something I said nearly three years ago, Just shows how much attention you children feed off of. Does your parents not give you enough? considering they both work to feed your dumbass, I wouldn’t want to spend time with you if you were my child either, Pretending to be tough on a server you been playing for a couple years, but still haven’t gotten anywhere with it, besides bragging about how fast you can move your mouse and click. Reevaluate your life pubescent moron. 

this guy really hates us 👽 @Tesfxye @Smackd @5Star_General @Ban152 

• Haha 2

On 1/13/2019 at 3:12 AM, Matt said:

You’re a victim with everything u do 

On 1/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, seers10 said:

this guy really hates us 👽@Tesfxye @Smackd @5Star_General @Ban152 

Why’d you add smackd and ban lol I have no problem’s with them cause they can actually be themselves. As for you kaheem or whatever tf your garbage name is keep trolling 💀🤓 dumb nerd 

On 1/14/2019 at 7:42 PM, Tesfxye said:

You’re a victim with everything u do 

Let’s talk now ye?