B O B B I SUGGESTS

Sup faggots, #Bestnheringame is bobbi...js.

Anyway, A few suggestions i could think of in game are;

Duel arena cool down, Where you can opt-out of dueling if you feel like youre getting too addicted?, stops you from loosing bank and wanting to quit?..

Anti-scam in duel?, On the interface where you choose the rules, have maybe, 2 options only? like...Whip/dds - whip, that way no neither party can change anything to attempt to scam?

Add tele timers after spec? also longer delays to attack another person while there fighting, so you cant pj?

Improve the shops, Add new things, maybe a new currency? Skill tokens? or pvm tokens?

Add new bosses?..( get back to you on this bit)

Add more skilling options, Even if its making pots?, like add something in to help players earn pkps?

Make ingame tournaments for 1st 10k, 2nd 5k, 3 and 4th 2.5k? like every hour or something?

Make another minigame...last man standing?...Exactly like you'd see in fortnite but with out the guns and buildin...Like come on who'd not wanna nh in a free for all...last man standing?..

Create a new home! its boring as fuck!

Add duel wins into daily... and Flower poker/gambling

Reward dedicated players who are on constantly...Loyalty programme?

Above 30 kill streak with red skull, if you die you loose everything

Probs not alot agree with this but, Add back in chaotics? or at least the maul..

Love the trade post...but WHY the fuck is it just at home?....put one at duel and CW you puddin!

Keep a similar concept of the christmas event ingame, it makes a clan feel good to own something and say 'we have 50s'....like a rouge chest? rouges drop keys...not too rare drops but have a decent reward? make the players want to fight there and get the key....

Have loot share available

JAIL RAGGERS

PLS HOOK B O B B I 10K FOR PK GEAR PLOX 

Comment what you want? or add your suggestions quick time 

• Upvote 4
23 minutes ago, b o b b i said:

Sup faggots, #Bestnheringame is bobbi...js.

Anyway, A few suggestions i could think of in game are;

Duel arena cool down, Where you can opt-out of dueling if you feel like youre getting too addicted?, stops you from loosing bank and wanting to quit?.. Support

Anti-scam in duel?, On the interface where you choose the rules, have maybe, 2 options only? like...Whip/dds - whip, that way no neither party can change anything to attempt to scam? support some sort of warning

Add tele timers after spec? also longer delays to attack another person while there fighting, so you cant pj? remove spec teles from edge

Improve the shops, Add new things, maybe a new currency? Skill tokens? or pvm tokens?post ideas

Add new bosses?..( get back to you on this bit)support

Add more skilling options, Even if its making pots?, like add something in to help players earn pkps? remove pots from shop make herblore a thing.

Make ingame tournaments for 1st 10k, 2nd 5k, 3 and 4th 2.5k? like every hour or something?

Make another minigame...last man standing?...Exactly like you'd see in fortnite but with out the guns and buildin...Like come on who'd not wanna nh in a free for all...last man standing?.. not enough ppl for lms

Create a new home! its boring as fuck! na

Add duel wins into daily... and Flower poker/gambling ppl would just win a ton of small duels to get 1st place

Reward dedicated players who are on constantly...Loyalty programme? theres already vet status on 4ms, having 100 afkers doesnt look nice tho

Above 30 kill streak with red skull, if you die you loose everything no. y punish ppl for being better at pking

Probs not alot agree with this but, Add back in chaotics? or at least the maul.. elder maul = cmaul

Love the trade post...but WHY the fuck is it just at home?....put one at duel and CW you puddin! add trade post to all popular locs

Keep a similar concept of the christmas event ingame, it makes a clan feel good to own something and say 'we have 50s'....like a rouge chest? rouges drop keys...not too rare drops but have a decent reward? make the players want to fight there and get the key.... would be nice having locations that u can take control over officially, also singles so mass recruits dont win everything

Have loot share available pvm with kids u trust

JAIL RAGGERS already do, ::blacklist/::report them 2

PLS HOOK B O B B I 10K FOR PK GEAR PLOX ::hook

Comment what you want? or add your suggestions quick time 

Thanks for suggesting stuff. :)

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Nice 1

Tele timers the way they are on osrs is dumb. I'd only support it if it only applies to a player that has only been in combat for less than around 10 seconds. It's awful for anyone who has been in a fight for awhile and wants to put in their last ditch effort to spec. 

I support adding more skilling. I'd like to see a roatz dmm one of these days so agility and making potions would be nice in the near future. 

Last man standing is shit. The only reason anyone ever played it on osrs is because people abused the loot crate locations that has now been fixed on osrs. 

Where exactly would the new home be? The wilderness is right next to home which is perfect, regardless of it being bland. 

The loyalty program would easily be abused since you can afk for an eternity

Loot share would take away from donator perk of better drop rate since loot share is based off potential

I don't like the idea of red skullers losing every thing. They already get targeted more than non red skullers and people abuse the BROKEN KBD GATE still that can be stuck as closed if you keep clicking open and it stays stuck on closed. It's impossible to get through for those with 100 or higher ping. 

Every thing else I'm either neutral about or don't care if added.  

• Nice 1

Some good ideas there, I think that since the "Whip + DDS only" option is there especially for stakers, when that one is selected it should lock in all other options and equipment selections to a pre-selected setting that neither player can change unless one of them unchecks the Whip+DDS. This would eliminate rule-switching scams completely. Actually maybe allow spec on/off as the only one because some people like whip only stakes.

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 3
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Some good ideas there, I think that since the "Whip + DDS only" option is there especially for stakers, when that one is selected it should lock in all other options and equipment selections to a pre-selected setting that neither player can change unless one of them unchecks the Whip+DDS. This would eliminate rule-switching scams completely. Actually maybe allow spec on/off as the only one because some people like whip only stakes.

@Gretar

This would be very useful.

• 4 years later...