Spartans Clearing the Wild ft Mongolians/Meridian Dead

16 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

Wait..this seems like a bug. You shouldn't be able to ags as soon as a ballista hit because both weps are same speed

7b2a148d6dd950ba57cedb3b81294f0a.gif

Its cut for like 0,5 sec after the balli hit and I equip void melee- so I could fit in the loot pile too(6 sec cap); thats why it looks weird

ot: Nice kills brothers

Edited by Khalil
23 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

Yeah...after the maul it was cut. Not between the ballista hit and ags maul. Clearly a bug @Gretar

No it’s cut after I put on void melee, u can notice it if u pay close attention. Also dont see me clicking him to ags spec(that part is cut)

when I get home ill gif the original clip, its not a bug

Edited by Khalil
23 minutes ago, Khalil said:

No it’s cut after I put on void melee, u can notice it if u pay close attention. Also dont see me clicking him to ags spec(that part is cut)

when I get home ill gif the original clip, its not a bug

Because gyazo gif is known for frame drops. Explain why the people talking in the background it doesnt skip and the guy on the bottom of the screen moving. 

10 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

Because gyazo gif is known for frame drops. Explain why the people talking in the background it doesnt skip and the guy on the bottom of the screen moving. 

he already told you its because he cuts it by less than half a second right after he ballistas? It's a simple concept tbh no idea why you're going back an fouth like you've discovered something 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, trihard456 said:

b90bf20936b3d45060ef5b7e9b92fefb.gif

uncut gif if ur still interested I think this explains your confusion :D

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 2