Pking - brid - f keys - camera rotation

Macky

Hello
Looking for some advice 
What is the best method for pking in general?(solo,brid,overheads,..)
Preferred F-keys + camera rotation with arrow keys? Or f keys with middle mouse click rotation? Or use something like AHK and change WASD and 1234? Whats the most common method? Grts

12 minutes ago, seers10 said:

wrong place to get that advice, just buy a gaming mouse & keep the same method you have rn

I have a gaming mouse, and as for now i'm used to play with arrow keys for rotation and no F-keys at all. So I just want some advice. I have to use F keys but it's difficult to rotate with arrowkeys while your hand is at F-keys

17 minutes ago, seers10 said:

wrong place to get that advice, just buy a gaming mouse & keep the same method you have rn

this, everyone has their own preferences, you'll have to use one and get used to it

to get u started and set up, here are my f keys :

b3a4c3e187a41c4b4582f22b2f2f3e23.png

Most people use F1 for inventory instead of ESC, but i got used to ESC so I kept using it.

Use your middle mouse button to look around, you cant use WASD or arrows while using f keys.

Good luck! @Macky

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

1 minute ago, Khalil said:

this, everyone has their own preferences, you'll have to use one and get used to it

Most people use F1 for inventory instead of ESC, but i got used to ESC so I kept using it.

Use your middle mouse button to look around, you cant use WASD or arrows while using f keys.

Good luck!

You can use WASD with automatic hotkey, but then it's annoying when you need to type.

But thanks alot, i think i should learn that method perhaps.

2 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips 

Pretty accurate the best way to learn how to pk is just practice and u will figure out urself what works the best for u.

2 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Thanks for the tips 

Pretty accurate the best way to learn how to pk is just practice and u will figure out urself what works the best for u.

Alright

One more question

Fixed screen or full screen? Or is this also preference?

Grts

9 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Why would you use AHK?

Can swap arrow keys with wasd and f-keys with 1234 so it is easier to rotate while using your f-keys. I tried it, but u always have to toggle it off if you want to type something.

40 minutes ago, Macky said:

Can swap arrow keys with wasd and f-keys with 1234 so it is easier to rotate while using your f-keys. I tried it, but u always have to toggle it off if you want to type something.

Ah, in that way.

I guess moving with your scroll wheel is easier, atleast that's what I do :)

2 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Ah, in that way.

I guess moving with your scroll wheel is easier, atleast that's what I do :)

Yeh, played rs for years with arrowkeys and no f-keys at all. So this is annoying, each time I start a real fight i end up doing my old habits