kK wE Ns NoW DuMb PaKi

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

I click on everything on forums you aren't special, your topics are funny to read because you're a delusional malnourished paki who gets bullied IRL then goes on roatpkz to stroke his ego LMAO spastic freak you always say I have no "personality" but you act like every other retard on this game and try to fit in so hard.

Nobody respects you, hard stuck roat retard you post topics like people actually care but you're playing a 10+ year old medieval kids game pretending to be like your favourite drill rappers.

holy shit lmao @ that emotional buildup! I told u that like a year ago (last time i spoke/replied to you) spaghetti boy lmao getting things off ur chest

42 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

the monni of rsps you guys think 5 way 1tick = AHK coding rofl. get a life srsly.

^ or anti drag on osrs !

• Upvote 1

lol i died ragging using tbs and tb d bow setup coz 350 ping prayer delay bs, fucks givin? 0. when it comes to max nhing or even hybrid im the most unkillable pker, for every time i die you die like 15x, lets put it this way if i was still only nhing on nh tank id be at like 3000ks havent died for max in close to 7 months. #unstoppable #mostfeared #kingofthekills

spartans nigga gang gang cringe cringe u sound like a 13 year old girl irl lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, seers10 said:

holy shit lmao @ that emotional buildup! I told u that like a year ago (last time i spoke/replied to you) spaghetti boy lmao getting things off ur chest

Like I said could not care less about what you say, you're irrelevant and so is your opinion.  You seem to care a lot what people say considering you quit then came back under a different name because you died to g unit in 2 and half minutes 😂😂

5 hours ago, nh tank said:

lol i died ragging using tbs and tb d bow setup coz 350 ping prayer delay bs, fucks givin? 0. when it comes to max nhing or even hybrid im the most unkillable pker, for every time i die you die like 15x, lets put it this way if i was still only nhing on nh tank id be at like 3000ks havent died for max in close to 7 months. #unstoppable #mostfeared #kingofthekills

spartans nigga gang gang cringe cringe u sound like a 13 year old girl irl lmao

Excuse me im  the most unkillable pker :)

• Hmmm 1
1 hour ago, Smackd said:

tl;dr always mentioning my name never talked to you nor know you kissing my ass for the last 3 years LMFAOOO made you cry aswell but don’t bother replying I don’t read anything you say 

tl;dr pple  begging for attention f/it we above that

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...