duel penino dead

nh tank

been awhile since i made a single topic on some1 but this multi bot pker has talked alot of shit and avoided fights, never once seen him pk in singles.....though i was informed by one of my team mates that this shitter was in fact pking solo at chins in semi max.within 30 seconds me and the boys saw our opportunity and pounced on him landing a d scim full tb as he then proceeded to run south not quiet sure knowing on where to go missing every f3 while panicking. in the end this clueless kid ran multi knowing there was 0 chance he was going to survive, also in works is a spartans donating over 500k to mongolians topic. and in reguards to the rag bot death which was for 10k i was ragging using tb setup and d bow ect still like 7 months unkillable in max nh

Daul Penino ((January 25, 2019) - (01-28-19)).png

Edited by nh tank
  • Upvote 1
  • Wow 1

Damn man, I knew u weren't getting kills anymore but I had no idea it was that bad... Not only are you posting multi kill topics now, you're also posting kills that you weren't even a part of. Things must really be rough...

As for that kill, gz on 4k multi kill, but if we're counting multi kills, how about the one below? When I only had one person with me an we dropped you for wildy key in front of your whole CC, AND then tanked 5 of ur guys all the way to MB to get the key. EZ 15k. Even if I don't count all the keys and hpevents we keep cleaning you at, I'm probably up like 80k on your cc. What you forgot to mention is that 10 min after that multi kill you got I dropped a member of your cc for an even bigger loot solo lol.

Also speaking of avoiding, you and your team are shit, all of you are still avoiding me. So I'm calling all of you out again. I'm down to tribrid dm ANYONE from Nexus (and I mean current members). So NO WARNING, KUSH PK, Jamie2099, A carrot, Mong00l, Jukemeluke, Kanker dbow, and the rest of you clowns, I'm down to fight any of you. We do 10-30k stakes and I'm even willing to 2-3x some of u. 

I'm not even gonna bother posting all the pics on your cc members, because there's too many and if nobody from your whole cc accepts my challenge that already says enough. So unless any of you sandwich boys accept my challenge, consider this my last response.

Elvy66456621 ((januar 09, 2019) - (09-05-42)).png

Edited by Daul Penino

12 hours ago, Pyd said:

"posting multi kills" moron acting like it's a multi kill just because he doesn't know multi lines in 2019 😂😂😂 

he pks multi and doesn't know the multi lines l000l hes obviously some newkid whos hyped up on his first rsps's hes just some trash talking little child ngl

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:21 PM, nh tank said:

lmfao u sound like a total spastic every time u type please come on discord i wana see how mentally unstable you are

i am unstable? , got no mic right now for you but send into roatz disc a voice-meme of yourself :) would love to hear your voice dumb fapping rsps whale.

oh and just by the way i am a spastic that is loved irl :C feelsbad huh i rather die with 20 as a spastic nd loved then unloved and being 80 :) just Sayin.

Edited by zeplin99