A team is a rag doll l0l

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:26 AM, Wtf Safer said:

You're fucking 15 you can't even enter a club l0l0lolol0l

17 still you making me younger everytime huh. well Keep tryna seek my attetion been waiting for your face reveal since 5months now lol ;( you guys not on my Level lol you will be always under my foot no matter if im in jail/hosptial even when im not anymore avaible to walk you be under me :)

4 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

17 still you making me younger everytime huh. well Keep tryna seek my attetion been waiting for your face reveal since 5months now lol ;( you guys not on my Level lol you will be always under my foot no matter if im in jail/hosptial even when im not anymore avaible to walk you be under me :)

You're a failure in game and a failure IRL so nobody here is "below" you. I'll send you a free rope and a chair now.

Edited by Wtf Safer
1 hour ago, Wtf Safer said:

You're a failure in game and a failure IRL so nobody here is "below" you. I'll send you a free rope and a chair now.

lul thats what all hiders say thats why im uuid banned at YouTube :) says everything cause i atk all kboarders like you :) Keep hiding man that wont help you since everyone got doxed already and someone over you knows who you are already. :)

• 5 months later...