Jump to content
Fantastic

Potential items to add In-game.

Recommended Posts

Thinking out of the Box I like it.

spice things up a bit, with a new boss of some sort.

Edited by Suckie
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Definatly a good idea on other rev items, Dragonbone necklace i'd say 1k each or maybe 2k, and Scythe of vitur sounds good for 15-20k DP, 

Nice list, would be nice to have more items ingame :)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

some of them would be really useful, but some of them are just cosmetic items, personally useless to me

and ye, fantastic as always, thank you for your effort

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Yes to everything exept the customs being sold in the shops since they'll just turn into junk again within 2 weeks and the donator shop will look even worse.

Edited by Knasterd

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Fantastic said:

Sanguenesti staff
The Sanguinesti staff is a trident-class magic weapon requiring 75 Magic to wield. 

The staff has a built-in magic spell that can be used regardless of the spellbookthe player is using, although it cannot be used to autocast any other combat spells. The spell gives no base experience and grants the player 2 Magic experience per damage dealt.
In addition, the spell possesses a healing passive effect in which successful hits have a 1 in 6 chance of healing the wielder half the amount of hitpoints dealt to a target.
Implementation idea:

Slayer Point Shop 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

@Fantastic @Gretar 

I'd like to see some more bosses added into the game to make the Scythe actually viable to add into the game like I already talked with you about Gretar.

Aside from that I think adding the Mythical Cape into the Vote Shop would be more ideal seeing as we have the Inferno and the Ardougne Cloak in there and those are the two of the better capes in game. 

The Sanguinesti staff could be added to Skotizo's drop table as it is pretty poor for how long it takes a new player to kill or even secure the kill. Maybe keep the drop rate the same as prayer scrolls as there isn't much use for the staff other than maybe for avoiding burning any scales or trident of the seas charges at Kraken boss. This one is a little harder to determine because the really isn't a lot of uses for it. 

For the Dragon Hunter Lance I love your idea of finally putting in a boss with a slayer requirement like I have suggested to Gretar before. I think also adding in: Cerberus, Dagannoth king, Giant mole, Vorkath, Tekton, (some i'm probably not thinking of) with high level slayer requirements so we could have some good drops from these including large pure PKP drops from harder bosses. I don't believe we need a whole lot of items from these higher level slayer monsters however making 1-5k PKP drops available would create incentive for people to get higher slayer and at the same time adding more pkers into the mix. 

Everything else you have in your topic looks pretty good, IMO some items such as all the PvP equipment should have been added in when the PvP armor was redone. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Scythe +1. Can try to make it viable in more places if possible
Sanguenesti Staff +1. Make it useful somewhere.
Scarf 500 DP +1
Skilling outfits +1
Boxing gloves ???
Graceful +1, recolor option cost however
Bunny outfit up the cost
Dragon hunter lance +1

Fedora - useless 
Beanie - useless
Rune Cane - useless 
Pirate hat & patch - useless
Top hat & monacle - useless-ish
Obby cape - nobody cares
Rainbow scarf - scarf?
Hand fan - junk
Clown outfit - replace with some not used DP outfit set or discard
 

Share this post


Link to post

We all need this and top hat is already ing tho

Edited by Umut
korasiiii

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Umut said:

We all need this and top hat is already ing tho

This one is with a monocle. Extra swag.

  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post

a lot of these items would be pretty neat to have ingame. especially all of the cosmetics would open new ways for fashionscape lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Remove the Divine

Its not in osrs for a reason. It's disgustingly overpowered and is only used by people for ragging and boosting purposes at edge. Someone is yet to give me one good reason to have the shield in the game 

@Fantastic @Gretar @Smackd @JBLIND @PK Guy

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

There's some good ideas but there needs to be work on PVM bosses before you add a bunch of weapons.  If blowpipe is the meta over them and they have no use in pking they'l be trash.

 

Also, it is a good idea to add more skills with the graceful just don't go crazy. Maybe like agility at 10* exp or something so people can't just bring afk a rag account to 2 hrs playtime to defeat ragdefence and use as their TB'r trying to solo in multi.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Remove the Divine

Its not in osrs for a reason. It's disgustingly overpowered and is only used by people for ragging and boosting purposes at edge. Someone is yet to give me one good reason to have the shield in the game 

@Fantastic @Gretar @Smackd @JBLIND @PK Guy

On Roat it has a custom effect (70% chance to block 30% dmg), only 5% better than Ely so not too OP for the price. It's not something I see used that often but I like it for nostalgic value

Share this post


Link to post

Most of these are useless tbh but I like the Statius hammer and vests spear idea I have been saying bring those back for years now. (And chaotics but that’s a diff topic) and Morgan’s throwing axes perhaps would be good. But bring back that stat hammer and spear were just randomly gone one day. Hammer give people spec wep to use in edge since there’s only ags, claws, and dds for poor people 

Share this post


Link to post

please run this idea past Gretar:

to add different shades of fedoras to match my fedora irl (mines kind of a darker tint)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

On Roat it has a custom effect (70% chance to block 30% dmg), only 5% better than Ely so not too OP for the price. It's not something I see used that often but I like it for nostalgic value

I'm in the same boat @PK Guy the nostalgic look of them is cool, and I can't believe it wasn't re-added to OSRS and just buffed.. 

Share this post


Link to post

Very good post, don't see the problem with any of them not getting added but really we all just want to see the Choatic Maul added again 😄

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Very good post, don't see the problem with any of them not getting added but really we all just want to see the Choatic Maul added again 😄

Already added, it's changed name and design with a small decrease of -8 strength bonus (equates to max hit lowered by just 2 damage). 

"Elder maul"

Share this post


Link to post

It's just not the same tho is it and if you remember champ that the chaotic maul was free for donors so was used in risk fighting 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×