Last Man Standing

Have seen people speak about this before but then it just dying down but I really think this should be a mini game added into the server it could be similar too the osrs one but with a few changes for example I think it'd be cool to have weekly or monthly challenges for most kills or most wins and the rewards could be a cape similar to the old 1k kills until the next week/month

also super donors and extreme donors could start with a little advantage but nothing to unfair as I don't think donators have much reason to donate anymore like they used too 

Or even making it like a hunger games style obviously if it wasn't too difficult to code but at the start you choose a kit of Mage, Range or Mele and you get points for winning which you can upgrade your kits 

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

@Gretarwas just an idea for new content and think that would be good to have daily Lms and would be more of a challenge than tournaments and less based on "RnG"

its way more rng, in tournaments everyone gets same items, but in lms u have to loot chests, where some people get lucky spawns and good loot whereas others doesnt. and then u can just camp whip and hit 19s thru pray